Atlanta DA Paul Howard Is A Political Whore - Rayshard Brooks Case Prosecution Announcement

TheRat63

Oh boy let's extend your brilliant logic:
Why do women let suspects rape them?
Use your brain for half a second.

just :censored2:ting on the cops for not securing their “deadly” weapon lol. But imagine agreeing with people that a taser (non lethal weapon) is a deadly weapon. No one would consider benadryl a poison weapon just because it kills babies under 2 years old. Same way u would never call taser deadly just cuz it can kill .0000001 percent of people used on.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why is he resorting to deadly force for simple resistance / escape attempt?
Because the thug already exhibited the willingness to take his weapon and use it on him.

If the thug succeeded in his attempt to incapacitate him, and repeated that action with the officer's gun, the officer would not be going home to his family.

Use your brain.
The thug got what he deserved.

newfie

when it is all said and done if 3 professional violence experts of the united states executive branch cant subdue one average sized drunk guy and prevent him from stealing a taser and running away, then all of them should lose their jobs because they are not at a proper fitness level. Lmaoooo also something about due process in our constitution would lead any sane person to believe using lethal force on somebody who is drunk running full speed away from them with a non lethal weapon in hand seems a bit murderous. The only good cops I know are ones who saw combat overseas, 99% of the rest are frail or fat pu**ys who would get greased by anyone who has balls and a gun.

they should have billy clubs, instead we now expect them to wrestle the perps

newfie

If someone walks down the street and brutally r8pes a woman in an alleyway, if it later came out that the woman he attacked had killed 35 babies by eating them alive, yes she would be evil but that has NOTHING to do with the crime that was committed. These are not arguments guys come on.

the sympathy factor for the baby eater drops and many then argue that she deserved to be raped. Did you actually try to spin that nonsense argument?

newfie

they should have billy clubs, instead we now expect them to wrestle the perps

by the way it was 2 professionals not three and we have not seen the toxicology come back on the perp. I have seen one man resist 8 police officers when on pcp

newfie

we should hold retards with no father growing up in poverty with :censored2: education to the same standard as trained “professionals” whose job is literally law enforcement for the government. Him getting his ass beat and captured or tased would have been fair treatment under due process for resisting, but a bullet to the back while fleeing is not reasonable and proportional response to the situation.

returning fire is an appropriate response to the situation . The police officer let the child beater shoot first. that was very generous of him.

newfie

Use the taser on a million people and the only ones that have any serious complications are people with previous known or unknown heart defects. I dont care what some pusillanimous who got :censored2: Georgia public education has to say on the matter. If you think it really is a deadly weapon then why is the officer letting the suspect have it? Why is he resorting to deadly force for simple resistance / escape attempt? Anyone with a brain knows a taser isnt a deadly weapon tho.

the charging District Attorney said the TASR is a deadly weapon. why should anyone argue with him

newfie

just :censored2:ting on the cops for not securing their “deadly” weapon lol. But imagine agreeing with people that a taser (non lethal weapon) is a deadly weapon. No one would consider benadryl a poison weapon just because it kills babies under 2 years old. Same way u would never call taser deadly just cuz it can kill .0000001 percent of people used on.
See District Attorney statement that verfies TASR is a deadly weapon. otherwise another nonsense argument

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'm still waiting to hear how the GBI rules on this case.
IF they find it was justifiable then the DA is going to look foolish.
Given that he used this issue to divert attention away form his own misdeeds and win an upcoming election.

El Correcto

god is dead
I learned from the best
I don’t recall teaching you a gosh darn thing.
1592593850280.jpeg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
With a weapon he took from the officer. You don’t do what this man did and expect to live.
If he had complied with the police and not disarmed an officer he would still be alive today. Probably back on the streets within a couple days due to covid 19.
24 hours at the most.
That's a shame!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
the DA claimed Rolfe didn't perform CPR on Brooks but body cam proved that was a lie.
You can pretty assume anything Paul Howard says is a lie.
I would have bet by now, the State government would have taken this over.
I guess that is why he launched these preemptive BS charges.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
If it's true he said "I got him" after the shooting, kicked and stood on the shoulders of the dying body and then waited over 2 minutes to give medical attention, would you still think they deserve a fat paycheck?

If these things are on video, the shooters either going to do some serious jail time or Atlanta and a bunch of other cities will burn when the cops walk.
Georgia was burned to the ground once. It can be burned again.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
After watching the media circus by this DA, I agree that this DA is a stupid clown.
By upping the charges while the GBI is still investigating, shows that he is a media whore.
The GBI should stop their involvement with this case and let him go to court with just what facts he has.
It would be a slam dunk victory for the defense.
Racist cop should be found guilty of muder. Sentenced to the death penalty and put in front of a firing squad. He should be given the option to turn around and be shot in the back.