Atlanta DA Paul Howard Is A Political Whore - Rayshard Brooks Case Prosecution Announcement

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!

Are you going to post the list of transgressions for the police officer as well? This guy was no angel, and more than likely a POS, but from the little I've read about the shooting cop be has no business walking around with a loaded weapon.

Was he not just cleared of shooting 3 shots at an unarmed man fleeing in a pickup truck and then lying on the police report?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Are you going to post the list of transgressions for the police officer as well? This guy was no angel, and more than likely a POS, but from the little I've read about the shooting cop be has no business walking around with a loaded weapon.

Was he not just cleared of shooting 3 shots at an unarmed man fleeing in a pickup truck and then lying on the police report?
Rayshart Brooks assaulted the cop, stole his taser, and shot it at him. It's on video. He died because of his own stupid decisions.

If he was a good guy who made this one drunken bad decision, I would feel a little sorry for him, but still not blame the cop. The fact that he was a child abusing felon driving drunk means I don't feel sorry for him at all, in fact, I'm happy he's dead.

Give the cop a medal for getting rid of that POS.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
IMG_20200620_163906987.jpg

Off to my BLM rally.

Box Ox

Racist cop should be found guilty of muder. Sentenced to the death penalty and put in front of a firing squad. He should be given the option to turn around and be shot in the back.

You really believe all that baloney? A couple weeks ago the Fulton DA was calling tasers deadly weapons. Well, Rayshard pointed one toward officers while running from them and fired.

Listen, if I'm running from the cops and am pointing and firing a gun, taser or other deadly weapon over my shoulder at them, I fully expect to be shot in the back. What's so hard to understand about this?