Atlanta Integrad

U

Updog07

I'm a part-timer working in NC. I got selected recently for temp. driving starting in peak season. A coworker temp drove last year for which he was trained entirely at our local hub.
I, on the other hand, will have to go to driving school in Atlanta. I'm bummed bc training at our hub would have been cake. However, I hear the traffic in ATL is horrible. I'm nervous about passing bc I'm really rusty with a straight drive. If anyone has experiences/advice with regard to ATL Intergrad, please comment.

Indecisi0n

I'm a part-timer working in NC. I got selected recently for temp. driving starting in peak season. A coworker temp drove last year for which he was trained entirely at our local hub.
I, on the other hand, will have to go to driving school in Atlanta. I'm bummed bc training at our hub would have been cake. However, I hear the traffic in ATL is horrible. I'm nervous about passing bc I'm really rusty with a straight drive. If anyone has experiences/advice with regard to ATL Intergrad, please comment.
Play with as many straight hard girthy drives as you can get your hands on. Today is Friday so tonight should start your training.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
If anyone has experiences/advice with regard to ATL Intergrad, please comment.

The Atlanta Intergrad school is actually located in Duluth, which is Northeast of Downtown Atlanta off I-85. Coming from North Carolina, you will never actually be in Atlanta. The location is a business park located next to I-85, the "Tiny Town" driving course you will be driving can actually be seen while driving down the interstate. I took a tour of the school right after it opened after attending a meeting there. We weren't allowed to take photos. You will stay in a motel down the street. Have your hair cut, be clean shaven, shoes shined, I think they even iron their uniforms.