Atlanta Schools Say No To Pledge Of Allegiance?

El Correcto

god is dead
alot ppl want regs!

ur proposing we lower our standards of living to indias level to compete...
Not really, regulations raise prices and take away job opportunities.

I’m also proposing child labor, not because I want children slaves but because I believe some kids are held back by an education when they should be learning marketable skills in a trade or profession. I think most 12 year olds who go to work at UPS compared to others would be more successful in life.

rickyb

Not really, regulations raise prices and take away job opportunities.

I’m also proposing child labor, not because I want children slaves but because I believe some kids are held back by an education when they should be learning marketable skills in a trade or profession. I think most 12 year olds who go to work at UPS compared to others would be more successful in life.
ups isn't safe enough for 12 year olds. ups only cares about profits. America used to practice your philosophy 100 years ago. so u have lots to refer to to see how poorly it worked. religious ppl would defend child labour

when I say standards of living im not just talking about regs. im talking about market wages as well

America was more like india 100 years ago. your philosophy will send us 100 years or more in the past

El Correcto

god is dead
ups isn't safe enough for 12 year olds. ups only cares about profits. America used to practice your philosophy 100 years ago. so u have lots to refer to to see how poorly it worked. religious ppl would defend child labour

when I say standards of living im not just talking about regs. im talking about market wages as well

America was more like india 100 years ago. your philosophy will send us 100 years or more in the past
No, you just think government raised standard of living. I think innovation and capitalism has raised the standard of living. Not just in America but world wide. I think it raises inspite of government regulations, not because of them.

rickyb

No, you just think government raised standard of living. I think innovation and capitalism has raised the standard of living. Not just in America but world wide. I think it raises inspite of government regulations, not because of them.
no workers raised living standards too. standards of living rose under slavery btw. American living standards are no longer rising but still higher than india. your proposing we lower our standards lower than india to compete

El Correcto

god is dead
no workers raised living standards too. standards of living rose under slavery btw. American living standards are no longer rising but still higher than india. your proposing we lower our standards lower than india to compete
You’re going in circles ricky. I’m not a dog and you’re not my tail. Regulation, taxes and the welfare state debt are driving factors of the decline in standard of living for Americans not capitalism.

rickyb

even if u got rid of those things American free market wages would be higher than india and the jobs would be outsourced

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You don't want any regulations why not just move to India. Wouldn't advise breathing while you're there though.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Because India is too close to Muslim countries and sharia law.
You’re afraid of Sharia law in India?
How is it possible to be so ignorant with access to information these days?
Try reading it again 'India is too close to Muslim ...'

How can one quote a one sentence post and totally misunderstand what was posted?

I empathize with you ... you have to be feeling embarrassed!

It will be fine

How can one quote a one sentence post and totally misunderstand what was posted?

Did you read it as geographic proximity? I took it as a cultural comparison which is wildly inaccurate.

El Correcto

god is dead

Not really, hard to focus on grammar while walking off these rural stops.

I was saying India is basically the Middle East in my opinion and I wouldn’t ever live with large populations of Muslims who have mixed or positive feelings of bin laden or think gays should be killed.