Atlanta Schools Say No To Pledge Of Allegiance?

It will be fine

Not really, hard to focus on grammar while walking off these rural stops.

I was saying India is basically the Middle East in my opinion and I wouldn’t ever live with large populations of Muslims who have mixed or positive feelings of bin laden or think gays should be killed.
Looks like I was correct.

El Correcto

god is dead
I think you’ve given this more thought in the last minute than wrong did. I think he confuses all brown people, is afraid of Muslims and he thinks Indians are in danger of living under sharia law.
Not that I just wouldn’t live in the Middle East as a gay man. And yes I don’t like Islam, :censored2: em and their hateful religion.

vantexan

Not really, hard to focus on grammar while walking off these rural stops.

I was saying India is basically the Middle East in my opinion and I wouldn’t ever live with large populations of Muslims who have mixed or positive feelings of bin laden or think gays should be killed.
There are a lot more Hindus than Muslims in India. And India and Pakistan are essentially at a stalemate with nuclear weapons. I'd be much more worried about hygiene and pollution living in India, not to mention the heat. Life is just too short to be uncomfortable or ill much of the time.

El Correcto

god is dead
There are a lot more Hindus than Muslims in India. And India and Pakistan are essentially at a stalemate with nuclear weapons. I'd be much more worried about hygiene and pollution living in India, not to mention the heat. Life is just too short to be uncomfortable or ill much of the time.
I’d never consider going to the Middle East unless it was in a military role situation.

vantexan

I’d never consider going to the Middle East unless it was in a military role situation.
Was just in the United Arab Emirates. They seem to turn a blind eye to Western ways up to a point. Dubai has the world's busiest airport for international travelers. Also possibly the world's worst cable tv. Internet was censored. Nothing Third World about the facilities.

Last edited:

Non sequitur

Why should children have to recite a pledge if they don't believe in god? If I was still in school I would take a knee.
Next time your district manager is giving a talk to the driver group and he starts in on something you find unjust or your bull:censored2: meter is red lining, take a knee. She how it works out for you.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Next time your district manager is giving a talk to the driver group and he starts in on something you find unjust or your bull:censored2: meter is red lining, take a knee. She how it works out for you.
Haven't been to the morning pep rally in years but if I was in attendance I would have NO problem taking a knee. Seems like it would be a good stretch anyways.

vantexan

And after you pass that point they make you do a very convincing impersonation of Jesus.

I don’t care how nice their :censored2:hole is, it’s still an Islamo-Nazi :censored2:hole.
I agree with you but you seem to be unaware that a woman can walk around with the her bottom hanging out of her shorts and they're not stoning her. At least Western women in the airport can.