Attendance question....

Dr.Brownz

How many days can you miss before you are given a warning letter? Is it so many a year or 6 month period? Ive missed two days and was wondering if I'm close to being coached. I've been there since the end of February.

Just keep calling in sick till you get one. Then you will know. A warning letter is just a piece of paper and it doesn't matter after 9 months.

Dr.Brownz

If you're a RUNNER gunner Kiss ass you can miss as many as you want

If you're a problem child, not that many

Hell they let one runner gunner go home at 5 o clock (and then I have to cover his late pickups ) because he doesn't feel good (from working too hard) all the time, especially on Fridays

Dr.Brownz

20+ year drivers get denied requests...I wanna work where you guys work...our steward told everyone don't even bother requesting days of you need a day off call in

That sucks and I can't believe they let it get that bad. They hand days off like candy here. We have an off the street hire at the bottom of the list who wants to work all the time so it's never a problem. The inside hire above him is also hungry for work. Not me though. I'll gladly take everyday (besides one a week) to let the new guys work!

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
That sucks and I can't believe they let it get that bad. They hand days off like candy here. We have an off the street hire at the bottom of the list who wants to work all the time so it's never a problem. The inside hire above him is also hungry for work. Not me though. I'll gladly take everyday (besides one a week) to let the new guys work!
It's dumb because they've been RTOing people the last few weeks but then sending tons of drivers out to help later at night...guess it helps their numbers somehow but I just don't get it