Audit season

MattM

Gotta love no cell phones etc. but they post on their personal IG about our special sunrise. Thanks Luke.
Great vote of confidence holding little crap against us but all auditors can take photos on the airport ramp of photos of the amazing sun rise.
Is this normal behavior? I have Ig names saved as proof lol.

542thruNthru

Gotta love no cell phones etc. but they post on their personal IG about our special sunrise. Thanks Luke.
Great vote of confidence holding little crap against us but all auditors can take photos on the airport ramp of photos of the amazing sun rise.
200.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
C28E50D5-212B-443A-922B-75141C1DDC82.gif

I agree with you

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
WTF are you rambling about

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
@Wally might be able to translate for us older folks, but it seems like regular employees aren’t allowed to have cell phones on property while auditors who don’t work for the company are and are taking photos of beautiful sunrise.

takesteady

Whatever happened to KETR auditors ( or whatever the :censored2: they’re called) quizzing people on the 8 and 5 keys. I say bring them back.