Average Stops per day delivery and pickups

I'm not risking my job. Thanks but no thanks.
Nobody in your state has been fired for not taking a lunch. Only working through your lunch. Which some in your center do.

Getting in a crash while looking for an address on a busy highway in the dark might get you fired on the spot.

W

What The Hawk?

Nobody in your state has been fired for not taking a lunch. Only working through your lunch. Which some in your center do.

Getting in a crash while looking for an address on a busy highway in the dark might get you fired on the spot.
I'll take my chances.

W

What The Hawk?

whispering voice.... “brothers”
Nobody in this company are "brothers". I will never consider anyone in this company my brother or sister..because at my center they're all self centered. "ITS ALL ABOUT ME". Better to be solo!

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy

We care about your safety! We want you to get home to your family! But you better not crash at 945pm while shining a flashlight out the door of your truck on an area you ain’t never been to!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You have been a condescending arrogant turd this entire conversation. You're being STUPID by not taking a lunch doesn't matter how tough or fast you are and I highly doubt you are their best employee as you so desperately try to convey..

Did somebody call me?

I take my lunch 90+% of the time but if I have someplace to be after work or they shove it up my butt I will skip most or all of my meal break to let them know his I feel about that.

1989 is right—-saving daylight is far more important.

Brohn Bron

On a lighter note. Chatting with everybody today has forced me to go slow today. It wasn’t everyone’s doing but premeditated after last nights long day. Super gassed! It’s been fun slinging shade and sharing opinions. Even if it is hawks. We are brothers, don’t deny it lol. You win man. Went slow. Took my lunch lol

Fine with me. If I kill myself only that's good. But they do have people watching you..so I will not skip my break.
Now you are talking about your break? Not much lunch? 95% of the drivers skip their breaks in your center. Big brother is always watching if he/she chooses to.

How did they train you to deliver on a 70 mph highway in the dark? On a road you've never been on? it doesn't get dark in Clarksville.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Now you are talking about your break? Not much lunch? 95% of the drivers skip their breaks in your center. Big brother is always watching if he/she chooses to.

How did they train you to deliver on a 70 mph highway in the dark? On a road you've never been on? it doesn't get dark in Clarksville.
I agree delivering on highways at night is hard, but skipping your lunch to save 30 minutes of daylight is not a solution. Do you expect to get ALL of those stops delivered before it gets dark? It would be better to get experience working at night, even on highways, then to try avoiding it all together.

Brohn Bron

I agree delivering on highways at night is hard, but skipping your lunch to save 30 minutes of daylight is not a solution. Do you expect to get ALL of those stops delivered before it gets dark? It would be better to get experience working at night, even on highways, then to try avoiding it all together.
whispering voice.... “brothers”

Just found out actually. Whispering voice: “sister” lol cheers Hawk you cool

Last edited:

Brohn Bron

Agree completely on experience and proficiency delivering at night. Don’t shy away from night time delivery. Embrace it and you’ll always know where your addresses are at.

I would try to get the highway stops done during the day. I have skipped lunch to get the last of them off by say 4:30. I've only been doing this job 22 years. Maybe I'll figure it out soon. I don't want to make that call fo Jay. I just got rear ended at 70 mph.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I would try to get the highway stops done during the day. I have skipped lunch to get the last of them off by say 4:30. I've only been doing this job 22 years. Maybe I'll figure it out soon. I don't want to make that call fo Jay. I just got rear ended at 70 mph.
Seriously?! You ok?