Average Stops per day delivery and pickups

Brohn Bron

We were only asked to sign a waiver for a second lunch not a first. All drivers should take lunches. Whether they agree or not it is a safety issue and can make all the difference in their safety.

I like having a choice. Sometimes I do take one. Sometimes I don’t if I want to just rocket home.

W

What The Hawk?

It shouldn't be called your "Lunch" anymore. It should be your "Dinner" time. I mean, some centers leave the building around 10 this time of year and get out to their trace close to noon... it's ridiculous.
Either way..take your meal break. Lol

Brohn Bron

..you're bringing it on yourself..im just saying I wont feel bad when it does happen to you. Lol

There we go! So you do respect when an individual makes a decision. Because I certainly respect everyone who plays whatever game to get their kicks here. Whether your a slug or a speedster or lunch skipper. That’s their choice and because we are all brothers in this company we shouldn’t pass judgement.

W

What The Hawk?

There we go! So you do respect when an individual makes a decision. Because I certainly respect everyone who plays whatever game to get their kicks here. Whether your a slug or a speedster or lunch skipper. That’s their choice and because we are all brothers in this company we shouldn’t pass judgement.
You have been a condescending arrogant turd this entire conversation. You're being STUPID by not taking a lunch doesn't matter how tough or fast you are and I highly doubt you are their best employee as you so desperately try to convey..

Brohn Bron

You have been a condescending arrogant turd this entire conversation. You're being STUPID by not taking a lunch doesn't matter how tough or fast you are and I highly doubt you are their best employee as you so desperately try to convey..

Lol. Never said I was the best. There are senior drivers above me that are pretty thrilled to have me on board. And yes, they have voiced similar sentiments about me eventually slowing down. But they also didn’t talk down or act like general :censored2: bags either. Your fun to play and wind up, Hawk. I could troll you all day long!

W

What The Hawk?

Lol. Never said I was the best. There are senior drivers above me that are pretty thrilled to have me on board. And yes, they have voiced similar sentiments about me eventually slowing down. But they also didn’t talk down or act like general :censored2: bags either. Your fun to play and wind up, Hawk. I could troll you all day long!
You're the sensitive prick here.
Have a nice short career.
LMAO