Avoidable runaway

Cannedbrownie

You nosed in to a DRIVEWAY

I can confidently say that in 3 years of FT driving I have never nosed in to any stop and parked it. What if someone came and parked behind you? Idiot.
They can do that if you backed in to.. idiot like i said if you can show me where i would of been fired for being nosed in let me know and ill show you thats a lie...second the mechanic even said the truck was a pos and still got canned

rod

Retired 22 years
Too bad they got rid of the old Micro-Brakes years ago. Once applied you couldn't move the truck with dynamite.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I've known several drivers that got their job back with a rollaway. All of them admitted they screwed up and took some time off as punishment. None of them smarted off at the person that made the decision to fire them.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
They can do that if you backed in to.. idiot like i said if you can show me where i would of been fired for being nosed in let me know and ill show you thats a lie...second the mechanic even said the truck was a pos and still got canned
If you went to Integrad there is no way they left out that you should never nose-in anywhere. You don’t deserve to drive the Package Car. Claiming you follow methods when you had a rollaway from literally not following methods lol again bye Felicia.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
No one forged his signature. Everything he signs would have a shop stewards sig on it as well because he would be present. If it didn't it would be easily disregarded.

Then y does he keeps insisting that it was???

This story just has too many:

Pearl_Valley_Swiss_Slices_36762caf-0757-45d2-91f0-424bcacc9892_large.jpg

Is this the new millennial way? Blame everything else & not man up to your own mistakes?

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Heh, auto spell sux, I just edited my last one... while 2 brownie drivers agreed to my statement

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Like i said I've only been driving for 8months in a automatic truck.. how is it a dumb defense when there's 50 other drivers that dont know that about an e brake either sounds like thats a company issue to me but i caught the short end of it dosent matter if i said what i said to the center manager me and that other employee fall under the same contract are you guys on here company workers or teamsters

My skin is very thick.. once you let some treat you like a dog... then guess what you will be a dog.. not me i came to work clocked in clocked out everyday thats y i was mad because he knew he didnt have to talk to me like that im not buying all this mumbo jumbo about i should of kept quite because theres a driver sup at the center no matter how many times he's cursed out he keeps the same calm composure so he could of handled it differently too instead of trying to embarrass me
Well it’s not all bad. At least you can hold your head up high all the way to the unemployment line.

Cannedbrownie

If you went to Integrad there is no way they left out that you should never nose-in anywhere. You don’t deserve to drive the Package Car. Claiming you follow methods when you had a rollaway from literally not following methods lol again bye Felicia.
I never said they didnt say not to nose in bossman.. i said they dont teach tightening an e-brake at intergrad.. if they did i would know but when you can show me where you can be terminated for a 1st offense let me know they fired me for a rollaway that was clearly not my fault which i can be terminated without warning letter for a runaway thats what they used to let me go

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Ok well since you won't say what you said it must have been pretty bad. You were talked down to because you made a stupid mistake.

1. You don't know how to use a E brake.
2. You pulled into a drive way.
3. You pulled into a drive way nose first
4. You talked back "retaliated" against your center manager

Have a nice life.

5. Can't write or use proper grammar for :censored2:.

I never said they didnt say not to nose in bossman.. i said they dont teach tightening an e-brake at intergrad.. if they did i would know but when you can show me where you can be terminated for a 1st offense let me know they fired me for a rollaway that was clearly not my fault which i can be terminated without warning letter for a runaway thats what they used to let me go
Well... If you didn't nose in the driveway and parked on the level you wouldn't have had a roll away

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
It WAS your fault my guy, what are you high? You were driving the package car, correct? You nosed-in to a stop, correct? You left the package car to make a delivery and let the PC roll away and hit another car, correct? How is this not your fault. Select a decent parking spot and this whole thing could have been avoided.
Could have been a child walking behind it. Lots of scenarios. I’d say them letting you go without having anything like that happen is a win Chief. See ya when I roll through McDonald’s!

Cannedbrownie

Then y does he keeps insisting that it was???

This story just has too many:

Pearl_Valley_Swiss_Slices_36762caf-0757-45d2-91f0-424bcacc9892_large.jpg

Is this the new millennial way? Blame everything else & not man up to your own mistakes?
The panel clearly seen those wasn't my signatures on those forms they didnt match my signature on grievances or my license either y'all work for the coroorate company on this site or you guys are super :censored2:s if you think these snakes wouldnt do that to you