Avoidable runaway

Future

Victory Ride
Did he tap the horn and use his flashers?
149D3909-8E18-4B6C-B4C1-0334715EB25B.gif

Cannedbrownie

Ok well since you won't say what you said it must have been pretty bad. You were talked down to because you made a stupid mistake.

1. You don't know how to use a E brake.
2. You pulled into a drive way.
3. You pulled into a drive way nose first
4. You talked back "retaliated" against your center manager

Have a nice life.
Who's fault is it i dont properly know how to tighten an e-brake the companys not mine

Im pretty sure im not the only driver that turns into driveway thats ever turned into a driveway and eont be the last

Last you dont get terminated for parking nose first without a warning letter.. they considered mine a cardinal and discharged me but someone has the same accident 3 4 weeks earlier and is still working if it was you how would you feel i'll wait

542thruNthru

Who's fault is it i dont properly know how to tighten an e-brake the companys not mine
It's not rocket science. I figured it out and no one taught me.

Im pretty sure im not the only driver that turns into driveway thats ever turned into a driveway and eont be the last

That's a dumb defense.

Last you dont get terminated for parking nose first without a warning letter.. they considered mine a cardinal and discharged me but someone has the same accident 3 4 weeks earlier and is still working if it was you how would you feel i'll wait

No you get fired for a roll away.

Did the other driver nose into a driveway, use the excuse "I don't understand how E brakes work." And then tell off his center manager for chewing him out?

Pretty sure he didn't and that why he went to panel and got his job back after apologizing for doing something so dumb and it will never happen again.

Now tell me how they forged your signature and how Lee Harvey Oswald loosen your E brake while you were making the delivery.

Dumbperson

Ive been with the company 6 years and driving for 8 months ft 3months was recently discharged for avoidable runaway i was nosed in driveway because i was on a new route and was about to pass the house and turned in the driveway i put truck in 1st pulled e-brake as i was completing the stop the truck was rolling i ran off the porch and jumped in the truck applied the brakes truck still tapped the car notified the center manager he comes out to the scene slapping the ebrake with 2 fingers and talking to me like im a child or something i then retaliated with a few words of my own i went to intergrad school driving automatic trucks i dont know anything about tightening an ebrake and niether does the last 50 or so drivers that came from driving school only ones who know are the drivers that came up driving manual shift before the automatics were implemented the mechainic told them the ebrake was a wet noodle when he arrived to the scene i was honest through the whole process and was still discharged went to local same story discharge upheld and the company threw in a few lies to keep me fired the following week i went to panel in florida where i found out my name was forged on the paperwork the company used to to discharge me and the union couldnt win tgat case we had a lady with an rollaway hit the mothership while employees is on it got 3 weeks suspension a cardinal is a cardinal right we had a guy had 3 accidents and lied until he got caught red handed still got his job they swinging the part time and full time how they want im not a troubled employee so if a pter commit a cardinal how are the getting their job back when you commit a cardinal it dosent seperate the two in the contract book
Of course the guy who doesnt use periods to break up his sentences doesnt know how to safely park a truck

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
What made them forged your paperwork was because u bit the hand that feeds you... U never talk back/ retaliate against the center manager.

Like I said from an outside driver looking in, u need to grow a thick skin & learn to play the game.

542thruNthru

What made them forged your paperwork was because u bit the hand that feeds you... U never talk back/ retaliate against the center manager.

Like I said from an outside driver looking in, u need to grow a thick skin & learn to play the game.

No one forged his signature. Everything he signs would have a shop stewards sig on it as well because he would be present. If it didn't it would be easily disregarded.

rod

Retired 22 years
I've been on vacation a week or two. I forgot where I work.

I'm at an air ramp facility. They told us not to touch the e brakes on the tugs
Now If one were to drive, could they be allowed to make that same mistake?

get that in writing

Cannedbrownie

It's not rocket science. I figured it out and no one taught me.

That's a dumb defense.

No you get fired for a roll away.

Did the other driver nose into a driveway, use the excuse "I don't understand how E brakes work." And then tell off his center manager for chewing him out?

Pretty sure he didn't and that why he went to panel and got his job back after apologizing for doing something so dumb and it will never happen again.

Now tell me how they forged your signature and how Lee Harvey Oswald loosen your E brake while you were making the delivery.
Like i said I've only been driving for 8months in a automatic truck.. how is it a dumb defense when there's 50 other drivers that dont know that about an e brake either sounds like thats a company issue to me but i caught the short end of it dosent matter if i said what i said to the center manager me and that other employee fall under the same contract are you guys on here company workers or teamsters

My skin is very thick.. once you let some treat you like a dog... then guess what you will be a dog.. not me i came to work clocked in clocked out everyday thats y i was mad because he knew he didnt have to talk to me like that im not buying all this mumbo jumbo about i should of kept quite because theres a driver sup at the center no matter how many times he's cursed out he keeps the same calm composure so he could of handled it differently too instead of trying to embarrass me