B and complaining

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’m t-s get forced in on Monday and they are complaining to me that I don’t have enough hours on Saturday. Working 11 hours a day. 8 on my route and have to help. Anything I can do to not get burned out before peak. I know I’m going to be working like this then and ok with it but end of summer time.
How long you been here?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
It's the same ol story at UPS since the beginning of time.

UPS supes will take advantage of you if you let them.

Educate yourself with the contract and stand up for yourself. Once they know that they will leave you alone.

Whereistheunion

I’m t-s get forced in on Monday and they are complaining to me that I don’t have enough hours on Saturday. Working 11 hours a day. 8 on my route and have to help. Anything I can do to not get burned out before peak. I know I’m going to be working like this then and ok with it but end of summer time.
Go to Dominica 🇩🇲 and party like a rock star 1 U.S. dollar is worth 20 dollars 💸 Hope this helps. If feasible Bid on a M-friend RCPD route or ride out the 22.4 until something better @ UPS pops up.

Up In Smoke

I started with card files because much of our rural delivery area had not yet been given addresses. Side of the road, color of the house or distance from closest crossroad. You learned quick because night time deliveries were really tough.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Looking into Stoicism has worked wonders for my mental health when it comes to UPS management and how brain-dead they are. It’s a battle that cannot be won.

Last edited:

SandSpida

My point is that wouldn’t the sups se that they are just fing themselves making me work all these hours and forget oh s* he works Saturday
Anything that seems like common sense is not allowed on the grounds at any and all UPS facilities. Work as Instructed. Let them solve the problems they create.