B and complaining

Bmann1884

I’m t-s get forced in on Monday and they are complaining to me that I don’t have enough hours on Saturday. Working 11 hours a day. 8 on my route and have to help. Anything I can do to not get burned out before peak. I know I’m going to be working like this then and ok with it but end of summer time.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I’m t-s get forced in on Monday and they are complaining to me that I don’t have enough hours on Saturday. Working 11 hours a day. 8 on my route and have to help. Anything I can do to not get burned out before peak. I know I’m going to be working like this then and ok with it but end of summer time.
Take your time and work safe. Make sure you keep your package car clean and in good working order, easy way to get frustrated when your car is dirty and :censored2: don’t work. Other than that, try to settle in and enjoy the money. You are not alone. The entire company seems to be short staffed and not giving much of a :censored2: about us.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Take a mental health day once in awhile

Bmann1884

I do take my time but hell I’m not trying to turn into the the people that go out blind. I’m new and I show them I’m atlas I have and they asked me what is that

Bmann1884

My point is that wouldn’t the sups se that they are just fing themselves making me work all these hours and forget oh s* he works Saturday

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I don’t know why you are letting them hassle you for not having enough hours to work your scheduled day when they are forcing mondays on you. “Work as directed.” They directed me to come in on mondays. I complied. End of story. That’s a slam dunk harassment grievance.

GenericUsername

I tell every t-s guy this. Go in every Monday work all week. Stay out there 11/12 hours everyday and they will let ya stay home Saturday.
Nope.

"I'm Tuesday through Saturday. You all forced me in on Monday. I have 3 hours to drive on Saturday, so it's up to you how you pay me the other 5."

Works every time. When they were forcing all the Monday-Friday drivers in, every single driver showed up to the center to drive on Saturday. Even the guy who's been there for 36 years. They paid something like 115 drivers 8 hours to go home after sweeping the center for an hour.

Last edited:

542thruNthru

Nope.

"I'm Tuesday through Saturday. You all forced me in on Monday. I have 3 hours to drive on Saturday, so it's up to you how you pay me the other 5."

Works every time. When they were forcing all the M-friend drivers in, every single driver showed up to the center to drive on Saturday. Even the guy who's been there for 36 years. They paid something like 115 drivers 8 hours to go home after sweeping the center for an hour.
This!

Get every single hour you can. The more people that do this the quicker UPS gets off it's A* and hires people.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
This!

Get every single hour you can. The more people that do this the quicker UPS gets off it's A* and hires people.
Maybe. I hear talk of a hub in my district in Maryland that has paid tens of thousands in pre load grievances and still can’t get anyone to work there.

Cowboy Mac

Work at a pace that you can maintain for the next 30 years. Stretch in the mornings and stay hydrated and you won’t feel so sore after work. Take all of your breaks and actually use them to rest.

Even with all of that, this is a challenging job, and with the hours we work you’re going to get tired. Remember, there are no rewards for getting done early, only more work.