Back pay

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
So what's the story??? What happened and how did u get to this finally??? Congrates, just curious as to the story behind this. Good to hear someone standing up 4 themself and winning. Good job. We work to hard in this company 2 have to go threw what they do to us. I could use a little incouragement right now and willing to hear what this is about. Being nice and passive with management just isn't cutting it anymore and they just keep getting away with to much while we are being held liable.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Out on comp. (NY) Comp Dr. said I was moderately disabled(temp) because I could lift 10-15lbs about a year ago. At the same time, it was like pulling teeth to get my mileage paid from Liberty. Case manager* at the time was horrendous. Went to court and judge agreed with Liberty's argument that I was moderate(50%). Check cut in half. (comp suck before they cut your check, worse after) My lawyer said no way and appealed. 11 months later, decision came in. Full board says you can't cut check while temp. disabled.
Did get mileage.

*case manager at the time has since been fired. New case manager much more ethical.

menotyou

bella amicizia
FYI--
My award(weekly stipend) was based on my injury date, which was when I was part-time. Does not raise because I am now full-time. From there, it was cut in half. So sweet. But, my point is I'm not rolling in the dough, just felt good to get was is owed, even if its $1.00. It has been banking for almost a year, so it will be nice to get.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Menot

Im glad for you. Even when they settle, it take an act of congress to get paid. Even after the lawyer gets the check, he puts it in escrow, and maybe after a week, they send you your cut. But at least that part got worked out. I dont understand how they could cut your comp payments though. Sounds like someone needed to get canned.

d

menotyou

bella amicizia
I was awarded back disability on February 9th, I have still not recieved a check! I've called HR, Payroll, all useless..
In NY, the carrier(insurance company-Liberty Mutual) has 10 days to pay or penalties start. Liberty cuts the check directly to you. They send the lawyer his cut. My new case manager is pretty good. I'm confident he will do what is right. They have no appeals left.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Originally Posted by Stustat
I was awarded back disability on February 9th, I have still not recieved a check! I've called HR, Payroll, all useless..
HR and payroll have nothing to do with it. That would be like going to Krogers to complain about your car not running correctly.

Call your lawyer if you had one, if not, get hold of the comp board. If you still cant get it settled, post back and we will walk you through options.

d

Johney

HR and payroll have nothing to do with it. That would be like going to Krogers to complain about your car not running correctly.

Call your lawyer if you had one, if not, get hold of the comp board. If you still cant get it settled, post back and we will walk you through options.

d
What in the heck is a Krogers?

DS

Fenderbender
Boldly springing into action he phoned his wife who ran a modeling school, whereupon he... yes, he ran around the back of the broadway at hollywood boulevard and vine to see if he could find him
Some big, large, unused cardboard boxes ... after which he hit up the ralph's on sunset for some aunt jemima syrup, some kaiser boiler foil and pair of blunt sissors, hehay ... yes,
in, the parking lot of ralph's ... where no prices are lower prices than ralph's... in the parking lot of ralph's, in between a pair of customized trucks where nobody was looking, he cut out some
, really, really nice wings and he covered them thoroughly with foil ...

Then he took those wings and wedged one under each of his powerful arms and sneaked into a telephone booth ..yes,yes!! and then he shut the frikkin door! ... and he pulled down his blue denim policeman type
trouser pants, and he spread even amounts of aunt jemima maple syrup all over the inside of his legs! ... soon the booth was filling with flies ( help me! help me! help me! ) ... he held
The legs of his boxer shorts so they could all get in, and when each and every one of those little cocksucking flies had gone into his pants and they were lapping up all that maple syrup, he put his head between his legs and he said in a very clear, impressive, ron-hubbard-type voice: NEW YORK... and the booth... and everything... lifted up, out of parking lot... and in to the sky.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Boldly springing into action he phoned his wife who ran a modeling school, whereupon he... yes, he ran around the back of the broadway at hollywood boulevard and vine to see if he could find him
Some big, large, unused cardboard boxes ... after which he hit up the ralph's on sunset for some aunt jemima syrup, some kaiser boiler foil and pair of blunt sissors, hehay ... yes,
in, the parking lot of ralph's ... where no prices are lower prices than ralph's... in the parking lot of ralph's, in between a pair of customized trucks where nobody was looking, he cut out some
, really, really nice wings and he covered them thoroughly with foil ...

Then he took those wings and wedged one under each of his powerful arms and sneaked into a telephone booth ..yes,yes!! and then he shut the frikkin door! ... and he pulled down his blue denim policeman type
trouser pants, and he spread even amounts of aunt jemima maple syrup all over the inside of his legs! ... soon the booth was filling with flies ( help me! help me! help me! ) ... he held
The legs of his boxer shorts so they could all get in, and when each and every one of those little cocksucking flies had gone into his pants and they were lapping up all that maple syrup, he put his head between his legs and he said in a very clear, impressive, ron-hubbard-type voice: NEW YORK... and the booth... and everything... lifted up, out of parking lot... and in to the sky.

He sounds like he will fit right in!!! LOL!!!