Shift 2

How long should I wait for a retro check? I was flipped from TCD to ft packages and after my first week ft my pay rate went from $30.77 TCD RATE to $18.75. HR is to blame because they put my ft seniority date before my seniority date as a cover driver. I notified HR and my center manager about it as soon as I saw my check that Friday and nothing has changed other than HR fixing my date in the system. When I asked for a retro check my center managers response was that it’s not his fault and I have to take it up with HR. After talking to HR there response is they don’t send retro checks it’s managers job to do it. After the I received my next check that Friday I called in to the hall and told my BA and he sent out and email immediately. When should I be expecting a check to be in the mail or my bank account. Also is it too late to file a grievance I need the penalty pay to pay the late fees for my bills.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Your post is confusing on so many levels.

Big difference between a retro check and a check to correct a payroll error.

You won't get a retro check until the contract is settles.

Going from PT TCD to FT Driver means you start FT Driver progression.
You don't get red circled at TCD Rate.

Shift 2

Your post is confusing on so many levels.

Big difference between a retro check and a check to correct a payroll error.

You won't get a retro check until the contract is settles.

Going from PT TCD to FT Driver means you start FT Driver progression.
You don't get red circled at TCD Rate.
Not in the southern supplement it clearly states that a qualified TCD who bids a ft package driver position is red circled at TCD rate of pay and is to receive the normal GWI until they hit top rate

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Not in the southern supplement it clearly states that a qualified TCD who bids a ft package driver position is red circled at TCD rate of pay and is to receive the normal GWI until they hit top rate

Are you covered by the southern supplement?

WTFm8

Article 17 on the national. Payroll corrections over $65 for FT or $40 for PT must be made via check 2 days after reported shortage.

Failure equals an extra 1/2 day pay at normal rate per payroll week of continued failure.

90A2B5FC-E774-4D2A-A62E-F9A3DF61CAAE.png

542thruNthru

How long should I wait for a retro check? I was flipped from TCD to ft packages and after my first week ft my pay rate went from $30.77 TCD RATE to $18.75. HR is to blame because they put my ft seniority date before my seniority date as a cover driver. I notified HR and my center manager about it as soon as I saw my check that Friday and nothing has changed other than HR fixing my date in the system. When I asked for a retro check my center managers response was that it’s not his fault and I have to take it up with HR. After talking to HR there response is they don’t send retro checks it’s managers job to do it. After the I received my next check that Friday I called in to the hall and told my BA and he sent out and email immediately. When should I be expecting a check to be in the mail or my bank account. Also is it too late to file a grievance I need the penalty pay to pay the late fees for my bills.

File a grievance immediately for the shortage. The Center gets hit when they have to make a payroll adjustment so they will try and weasel out of it hoping you'll let it go.

File the grievance and get your money plus penalty pay.

Article 17 NMA