background check for P/T sup HELP!!

Dr.Brownz

Not at all! It gives you a distinct fast track into management at UPS! A black lesbian is the ultimate ace in the hole.

Black Trans Muslim is the ultimate pinnacle of diversity. Being in a wheelchair or autistic would be a bonus too.

I'm waiting for the first Otherkin UPS employee

Hanz90

So I’ve been working on re-load at ups for 4 years and just applied for P/T supervisor. And was informed of a background check, I have 1 Misdemeanors Theft from 5 years it’s........ WILL I GET THE JOB ???
Typical. I’m surprised they kept you when you’re a damn thief. UPS hires nothing but trash I tell ya.

Boston25

One of our part time supervisors was arrested for kidnapping his own son out of the hospital then they promoted him full time. And one of our other part time supervisors was running a drug ring in his college dorm. They promoted him full time and now he is a manager. So you should fit right in.

Tony Q

So I’ve been working on re-load at ups for 4 years and just applied for P/T supervisor. And was informed of a background check, I have 1 Misdemeanors Theft from 5 years it’s........ WILL I GET THE JOB ???
They are having a hard time finding quality people such as yourself right now. I think you will be coveted and hired real quick. Keep grinding.

Heavy Package

Should a minor transgression from someone’s teen sentence them to a life in the service sector?

Meet your new supervisors, Upstate. Yet we are one of the best, most respected, companies in the whole wide world, right? LMFAO. Look at the "New" UPS standards. Keep drinking the koolaid in la la land. Just don't hit a deer out there in the Adirondacks delivering your 1 amazon prime stop tomorrow. I'm sure it's as important as you think it is.

video_image-446832.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Meet your new supervisors, Upstate. Yet we are one of the best, most respected, companies in the whole wide world, right? LMFAO. Look at the "New" UPS standards. Keep drinking the koolaid in la la land. Just don't hit a deer out there in the Adirondacks delivering your 1 amazon prime stop tomorrow. I'm sure it's as important as you think it is.

video_image-446832.jpg

Not too many homies in the Adirondacks (except for those who are “guests” at one of our local jails).

I was talking on a more personal level.

My son did something stupid as a teen and was properly punished for it. Based on your “logic”, he should not have been admitted to college, would not have his MBA and would not be working for an international aerospace company but would instead be serving fries at Mickey D’s.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
No and you should be thankful. PT sup is the worst job at UPS You catch sheet from both ends. Stay an hourly and grow some nads and be a driver or get a 22.3 job Shame on you

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
No, it will say “UPS trained” which means a lot to most major employers.

Why do you think Amazon keeps poaching our managers?
So they can keep them for 3 years and then get rid of them. We are Union they are not. These fools who leave the hourly side to jump to the Dark side are morons and being short sided Get the big picture and be strong