Background check for pt supervisor

upser93

Hello I have a misdominor on my record but I’m still in court fighting it. I haven’t be convicted for it. But it does show up on my background. It’s not for theft it for delaying a peace office by not showing him my Drivers license. Do I got the job or not?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Hello I have a misdominor on my record but I’m still in court fighting it. I haven’t be convicted for it. But it does show up on my background. It’s not for theft it for delaying a peace office by not showing him my Drivers license. Do I got the job or not?
My second grade teacher was Miss Dominor too!

trickpony1

The future of our company...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Drugs?

Harley Rider

34 yrs & done!
Your good to go man. They will hire people off the street corner for part time supervisor position. You’ll be looking for a way out before long.

rod

Retired 22 years
That actually hurt my brain trying to read this.

VeeTeeGee

Maybe someone said something about PT Sup to him and he misunderstood. He thought he was being promoted to Part Time Supervisor, but what they really wanted was for him to bring in some potato soup for the gang...