Ban Thread titled "Mrg husband cheating with Sprvsr"?

Should the thread "Mrg husband cheating with Sprvsr" be deleted

• Yes, this thread is garbage.

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • No, I like reading about other people's personal problems.

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • I don't care, I don't click on that thread anymore

Votes: 23 46.0%

• Total voters

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
What does everyone think? In an effort to improve the Brown Cafe, should this thread that was started evidently to get even with a cheating spouse be Deleted? It keeps coming back, I keep hoping it will fade away but it keeps getting dragged back up out of the gutter from time to time.:tongue_sm

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Its a dead thread. Its part of the history on Brown cafe, I dont think it needs to be deleted, dont look at it, it will go away.

Pip

LOL!. About the time you think it is neatly embedded in the archieves it gets brought back up to the front again. That thread has more lives then 10 cats put together. hehehe

Not sure banning it would be the best thing to do. If you start banning threads like this, you stand the chance opening up a big arguement. where does the banning stop then? Think it is more trouble then it would be worth.

Eventually, it will die the slow agonizing death it deserves.

diadlover

The thread that I would delete if given the chance is the one titled "UPS laying off technical hourly employees" or something along those lines. That thread bothers me for some reason.

BCFan

:w00t: Well it may be "Drama", but by gosh it's UPS drama...let the poor lady vent ,but always remember there is another side to the story that we are not hearing..... Granny BCFan always used to say "Judge not least you be judged!" Plus this is better than Jerry Springer:thumbup: BC

DS

Fenderbender
Lets let Cheryl make that call...
As a mod I could go in and change the
questionable language,but that really
does nothing.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I will let it be. As a moderator, I don't like deleting anything, we believe that people should be able to express their selves whether or not I personally like what they post. Ideally, nobody should see us mods do what we do. I just read posts like everyone else. What we do is move posts or threads to the correct Forum, we only want to delete personal info or inappropriate stuff, and we try to welcome new members. Brown Cafe has grown so much, I don't have time to read everything that is on here.

This thread was started because the other day someone reported a bad post about sexual content, and I deleted that particular post. I usually just ignore it now, although I admit I used to read it at first. I don't think this thread really belongs here, like I said it is just someone trying to get her estranged husband in trouble, its personal rather than UPS related.:thumbdown

SmithBarney

You can lock it perhaps, that way no further posts will bring it to life
and all information is still available for those who want it.

Sammie

For future woes such as these, maybe the slighted person could get it out of their system by penning a country western song. Earn that money they'll be missing and keep all of us out of it...