Barack Hussien Obama vs. the truth

diesel96

He said, " work hell no I aint working, I got things to do, I dont need to work, I get a check and food and rent help, I dont need no damn job" Those are the types who will vote for Obama, probaly never voted before, but they will vote now. Big ole Obama sign in the yard. The rest of you, I just dont know what is wrong with you, just nuts I guess.

I understand, being that you are of the Republican persuassion, I'm guessing you haven't paid attention to the demographics or the social and racial inclinations of democrat voters during the Obama vs Clinton primaries? Allow me to refresh you the types of voters these two canidates were attracting......

Barack----Younger people, college students, white college educated working class, Blacks, rich liberals and hollywood types, unions workers.

Clinton----Women, senior citizens, white working class, blue collar and poor whites with obvious racial issues, and hispanics
But what do we know.....were all nuts:crazy2::nurse:

My thoughts exactly. People like typically, but not always, support democratic/liberal candidates. And why wouldn't they? As if that type of person knows the difference between a democrat and a republican other than the theory that democrats are supposedly "looking out for the poor guy." LOL! All they know is that republicans are a bunch of rich racists that steal from the poor. LOL! That is who will vote for Obama. The others that will vote for him......what the hell is wrong with you? LOL!

The problem with your theory Big A is there's not enough rich racists' to win a general election so they recruit those not so financially fortunate types in generally red states in the heartland and the midwest who are told by their Republican Reps and support groups that Democrats are coming to take your gun and baby Jesus away. So they convince them to vote Republican eventhough they outsourced the good paying jobs out of the area and or country and supplemented them with lesser paying jobs that the illegal immigrants are taking which is not helping your racial profiling theory. In other words, the poor are stealing jobs from the middle class because of sub-par middle class wages, yet they blindly support the rich fat-cats in charge who doesn't give a rat's :censored2: about their economic security except for empty promises come election year. But all is well......you still have your home security to cling to...Smith and Wesson:gunsmilie....until the bank comes knocking on the door, and then you have to move out and sleep next to baby Jesus on the floor at the local church while the preacher and the local townspeople suggest "vote Republican" .

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Rich racists. There is just so much wrong with your thinking, I cant begin to try to help you. I never said a thing about race. Quite presumptious of you to use such a term towards someone with a different view.
I did hear the demographic thing. Go to the inner city and tell me that is so. Yes you are all nuts.

tieguy

Banned
I understand, being that you are of the Republican persuassion, I'm guessing you haven't paid attention to the demographics or the social and racial inclinations of democrat voters during the Obama vs Clinton primaries? Allow me to refresh you the types of voters these two canidates were attracting......

Barack----Younger people, college students, white college educated working class, Blacks, rich liberals and hollywood types, unions workers.

Clinton----Women, senior citizens, white working class, blue collar and poor whites with obvious racial issues, and hispanics
quote]

did you type that with a straight face? I gotsta know?

av8torntn

Great posting, problem is those who need to know dont want to know.

Very good point. All one has to do is read this thread and see where Jones made a link saying that it is obvious that B. Hussein Obama just misspoke and the followup by Diesel thanking Jones for really doing his homework. You can't beat this for entertainment. Thanks guys. :happy-very:

diesel96

Rich racists. There is just so much wrong with your thinking, I cant begin to try to help you. I never said a thing about race. Quite presumptious of you to use such a term towards someone with a different view.
I did hear the demographic thing. Go to the inner city and tell me that is so. Yes you are all nuts.

Rich racists?...TooneyII, that response was not directed towards you my dear. And quite presumptious of you not to recognize that quote was authored by your tagteam partner (Big Arrow), yet why try to spin that label as if I was the origin?
My only point to you was your attempts to paint a picture as if only lame duck welfare reciepients are the only type of voters out there for Obama, and all other hard working well educated Barack supporters are nuts.
Well if Barack supporters are the nuts, then McCain supporters are the shell that surrounds the nuts. And what do people do with the shell? They discard the shell to get to the good part.:wink2:

did you type that with a straight face? I gotsta know?

You really gotsta know?

Dirty Harry

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I shouldnt call you all nuts, I kinda digress. I just dont see how a bunch of pretty much the same kinda people can come to such dynamic differences.

Ok Ive soul searched I still can see it.

I dont think everyone who doesnt care for Obama is racist. And diesely 11 I didnt take it that you meant me, but actually you do think everyone who doesnt like him or the welfare state is racist. Ive seen it all, and Ive been poor and Ive been OK. But the people in the African American community will almost unanimously vote for him for the wrong reasons. And only because he is black, and that would be akin to voting for Hillary because she is a woman, also wrong.

Or voting for Mcain if you also were a POW.

I dont like him because he is arrogant. I dont like him because he is using everything to make himself look victimized. He makes decisions about what to do with Iraq, when he has not been there, and most likely has less contact with people that have been than you or I. Basing it on what his base wants to hear. Less money for a war, that is unpopular, and more money for the needy. Give me a break as John would say.
We have programs for food, rent, utilities, clothing, cars, child care, and health. How in Gods name did our forefathers survive, or our parents for that matter, better yet how did we make it?
Raised taxes do not affect the welfare base he is banking on, it helps them. It hurts us, and only promotes the welfare state. And do not tell me you dont see its rampant abuse, if you dont you need to go look. yeah yeah yeah, its only a drop in the bucket, that is crap. That is something that is not transparent, its there for everyone to see. If you dont see it you aint looking. It increases crime and illiteracy. It keeps people down to not be able to take care of themselves. I would like to see a candidate who thought it would be good to help people achieve and flourish.
And we dont have one.

Talking of trying to help the woman minority, I dont see a problem, its already a law its called EEOC.

Lets try to fix crap that needs fixed instead of going back 30 yrs and reinventing a discrimination.

So while not enamored with the Republican choice, I Like Mcain more every time I see Obama in his egotistical, monologues. I heard one today, I thought was John Kerry, so much alike.

Overpaid Union Thug

But what do we know.....were all nuts:crazy2::nurse:

The problem with your theory Big A is there's not enough rich racists' to win a general election so they recruit those not so financially fortunate types in generally red states in the heartland and the midwest who are told by their Republican Reps and support groups that Democrats are coming to take your gun and baby Jesus away. So they convince them to vote Republican eventhough they outsourced the good paying jobs out of the area and or country and supplemented them with lesser paying jobs that the illegal immigrants are taking which is not helping your racial profiling theory. In other words, the poor are stealing jobs from the middle class because of sub-par middle class wages, yet they blindly support the rich fat-cats in charge who doesn't give a rat's :censored2: about their economic security except for empty promises come election year. But all is well......you still have your home security to cling to...Smith and Wesson:gunsmilie....until the bank comes knocking on the door, and then you have to move out and sleep next to baby Jesus on the floor at the local church while the preacher and the local townspeople suggest "vote Republican" .

Folks....here is a good example of liberal ranting. Its also a good example of allot of assumptions disguised as facts. In this case I can't even tell who his responses are aimed at even though he claims its in response to something I said. Just doesn't make since. I guess if liberals could stick to the facts instead of letting their emotions lead them into a bunch of psycho babble then maybe they would make since once in a while. LOL! I guess thats why some people say "Liberals deal in emotion. Conservatives deal in facts."

brazenbrown

Let’s use Michigan as an example of what will happen if Obama were to get elected.

Michigan has been considered a political bellwether and should serve well as an example in what will happen if democratic policy like this is put in charge!!

Many of the problems in Michigan can be attributed to Democratic Governor Jennifer Granholm, she pushed through a huge tax increase on business and individuals to try and stop an already faulting economy. This was a big mistake as tax increases always result in the opposite of what the Liberals think. Lowering taxes is what stimulates economic growth but some never learn or even seem to care.

Ms. Granholm has been in power since January 2003 and was re-elected in November of 2007.

To add to her accomplishments Gov. Granholm has an approval rating of 30%, according to a June Rasmussen Reports poll. Voters point to her inability to reverse the state's struggling economy -- unemployment has risen to 8.5% in May from 6.7% when she took office in January 2003.

Gov. Granholm is one of the few governors being blamed for a state's economic woes. Neighboring Ohio, which faces similar economic burdens, still gives Gov. Ted Strickland a 47% approval rating, according to a June poll by Rasmussen Reports. Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell has 44% approval, according to a June Rasmussen poll.

Gee, I can’t wait for Obama to get in there and take down the whole country by raising taxes, perhaps he can HOPE for an approval rating of 30% by the end of his first term….:wink2:

diesel96

Folks....here is a good example of liberal ranting. Its also a good example of allot of assumptions disguised as facts. In this case I can't even tell who his responses are aimed at even though he claims its in response to something I said. Just doesn't make since. I guess if liberals could stick to the facts instead of letting their emotions lead them into a bunch of psycho babble then maybe they would make since once in a while. LOL! I guess thats why some people say "Liberals deal in emotion. Conservatives deal in facts."

Nice spin.:sword:.....Truth is Conservatives can't even deal with the real world issues effecting us now for example foreign policy and the economy. So easy to spin reality and try to blame Clinton and Congress for America's hiccups, but guess what McFly?....Your heros have held the helm for nearly 8 years and what do we have to show?...trillons of dollars in debt and a recession.