Barbara Bush

rickyb

No, you said they're all war criminals. Pretty bold statement. Name the crimes? You went way out of the way to call Barbara Bush evil and said she was married to a war criminal. So what specifically did he do?
Vietnam was a big one.

Latin american countries. east eu im sure. africa under obama i bet.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
fox news claims to be about law and order, but when barbara bush died, who was married to and gave birth to the worlds biggest gangsters, what did fox news say?

i guarantee you they were using propaganda like "legacy" and giving glowing reviews of her.
KpyaeJO.gif

Seek help bro, you going after Mrs Claus next because she supported slave labor conditions at the North Pole for the elves?

vantexan

Theres a video of noam chomsky listing of war crimes of every president since ww2 for starters...

Its a bold statement to say theyre not when u consider how many countries america has interfered with.
Interfering with isn't the same as war crimes. Name the crimes.

vantexan

U cant go to war with any country u bloody well please lol
Name the crimes? And the U.S. presented its case for war with Iraq to the U.N. But I digress. You said all U.S. presidents since WWII were war criminals. OK, tell us what they did that would've gotten them tried for war crimes at the Hague? Or could it be you only know what you heard someone else say and you really have no grasp of history? You rail against things you have no clue about. Share your knowledge with us BSer.

rickyb

Name the crimes? And the U.S. presented its case for war with Iraq to the U.N. But I digress. You said all U.S. presidents since WWII were war criminals. OK, tell us what they did that would've gotten them tried for war crimes at the Hague? Or could it be you only know what you heard someone else say and you really have no grasp of history? You rail against things you have no clue about. Share your knowledge with us BSer.
U can present ur case all u like doesnt make it legal

No i will not quote chomsky nader or hedges 4 u u disgusting freak ona leash

vantexan

U can present ur case all u like doesnt make it legal

No i will not quote chomsky nader or hedges 4 u u disgusting freak ona leash
Never asked you to quote anyone. If you're going to call people war criminals, accuse a wonderful woman of being evil, you should be able to explain why. You can't, and you won't ever be able to. The United States is the greatest country on Earth, and you can't get into it because you haven't lived your life appropriately.

rickyb

Never asked you to quote anyone. If you're going to call people war criminals, accuse a wonderful woman of being evil, you should be able to explain why. You can't, and you won't ever be able to. The United States is the greatest country on Earth, and you can't get into it because you haven't lived your life appropriately.

U dont dispute war crimes of bushes u dispute war crimes b4 them

So barb raised and was married to gangsters. The :censored2: apple dont fall far from the :censored2: tree

Dont believe the hype

rickyb

Barbs favorite song was bsb as long as you love me. She used to sing it to her criminal sons and husband:

I dont care who u r,
Where ur from,
Dont care who u bombed
As long as u love me