Barbara Bush

floridays

Would you like cheese with that whine?
You seem kinda butt-hurt. WND & Breitbart needs more people like you. Go over there and tell them about it.
The man respected the Bush's with his non- appearance. If he was there, that would be the story line. He didn't show and the story line was laying a former first lady to rest. Got it?

rickyb

how many people did hitler kill? did he have a wife and did she do anything worth celebrating even when you consider shes the wife of hitler?

how many people did george bush and W kill? certainly less than hitler. barb likely isnt worth remembering. just the wife of another corrupt US president.

how many people did hitler kill? did he have a wife and did she do anything worth celebrating even when you consider shes the wife of hitler?

how many people did george bush and W kill? certainly less than hitler. barb likely isnt worth remembering. just the wife of another corrupt US president.
Piss poor comparison. lil’ Ricky

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Truly assinine comment.

rickyb

fox news claims to be about law and order, but when barbara bush died, who was married to and gave birth to the worlds biggest gangsters, what did fox news say?

i guarantee you they were using propaganda like "legacy" and giving glowing reviews of her.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
fox news claims to be about law and order, but when barbara bush died, who was married to and gave birth to the worlds biggest gangsters, what did fox news say?

i guarantee you they were using propaganda like "legacy" and giving glowing reviews of her.

@rickyb ... why are you digging up poor old Barbara... let her R.I.P...

Give it up...👻