Barbara Bush

vantexan

no fox news is pathetic

if hitlers wife dies, what do we say about her? we need to be honest.
Comparing Bush to Hitler is ridiculous. Barbara Bush was one of the classiest first ladies to ever grace the White House. We get it, you despise the rich and powerful. To villify someone because of who they were married to or the mother of is ludicrous. For once in your toad brain try to show some respect.

rickyb

Comparing Bush to Hitler is ridiculous. Barbara Bush was one of the classiest first ladies to ever grace the White House. We get it, you despise the rich and powerful. To villify someone because of who they were married to or the mother of is ludicrous. For once in your toad brain try to show some respect.
excuse me she was married to evil and raised evil

oldngray

nowhere special
u know the truth
the truth.png

rickyb

All of the presidents are war criminals since ww2. dont want to single out the bush fam.

But yes barbs family was terribly corrupt and war criminals. and i guarantee u msm doesnt point this out

vantexan

All of the presidents are war criminals since ww2. dont want to single out the bush fam.

But yes barbs family was terribly corrupt and war criminals. and i guarantee u msm doesnt point this out
MSM always attacks Republican presidents. Was Kennedy a war criminal? Eisenhower? Carter?

vantexan

iraq for w bush and theres certainly a long list
No, you said they're all war criminals. Pretty bold statement. Name the crimes? You went way out of the way to call Barbara Bush evil and said she was married to a war criminal. So what specifically did he do?

rickyb

No, you said they're all war criminals. Pretty bold statement. Name the crimes? You went way out of the way to call Barbara Bush evil and said she was married to a war criminal. So what specifically did he do?
Theres a video of noam chomsky listing of war crimes of every president since ww2 for starters...

Its a bold statement to say theyre not when u consider how many countries america has interfered with.