Baseball HOF 2017 class

oldngray

nowhere special
For starters Selig had it out for Rose. This info came out right about the time that he was starting to get heavy pressure to lift the ban. So I'm skeptical.

However I will say Rose needs to apologize be remorseful and be very open about what he did.

Rose will get in but not until he's dead or really close to it. It's a little more iffy with the steroid guys. Because they aren't banned they only have 10 years to get in.

Rose bet (which he should have never done) but always played his hardest to win.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yes really. Binds cheated to get that big fat paycheck. Also known as stealing.
Actually most that were close to Bonds say he cheated because he was so jealous of the attention McGwire and Sosa got.

He was such a narcissist that being a hall of famer wasn't enough. He deserved to be the greatest ever in his eyes.

Actually most that were close to Bonds say he cheated because he was so jealous of the attention McGwire and Sosa got.

He was such a narcissist that being a hall of famer wasn't enough. He deserved to be the greatest ever in his eyes.
Bonds was a punk. I still remember him sitting.out at the end of the season, so his batting average wouldn't drop below 300

oldngray

nowhere special

Of those 3 Sosa should get in first. He probably used steroids but not as blatantly as the others. He was also a much more likable person.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Of those 3 Sosa should get in first. He probably used steroids but not as blatantly as the others. He was also a much more likable person.
Ummm Sosa used them more than the others probably. Without steroids bonds is Hall of famer. McGwire if he could of stayed healthy he would of had a chance. Sosa wouldn't of even been close without them.

MAKAVELI

That's a good one. Sammy Sosa was nowhere near a Hall of Fame caliber player befor he used steroids he also got caught using a corked bat.

oldngray

nowhere special
Ummm Sosa used them more than the others probably. Without steroids bonds is hall of famer. McGwire if he could of stayed healthy he would of had a chance. Sosa wouldn't of even been close without them.

McGwire would have been a big hitter but really hard to say how good without the steroids

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I had the pleasure of watching Vlad play in Montreal. I recall one time he threw the ball from the right field wall all the way to home plate on a fly. His strike zone was literally from his chin down to his ankles.

I agree with Pudge and Raines but thought Bagwell was a marginal player at best.