BC doesn't seem fun anymore

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Stop on over in my thread sometime. We are only serious about twice a month.
200- erfgyui.gif

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
I agree to a certain extent, but if your going to be a cry baby whose feelings get hurt by a strangers words...They are clearly insecure and I could care less.
The problem isn't that they get hurt by A stranger, they get hurt by everyone dog piling on. It's an every day occurrence. I have see it time and time again and it always hurts a community. Get to know the person before busting their balls. This isn't high school, everyone here are grown adults. I was put off by this site the first time I posted because of all the toxic attitudes. These guys on here probably don't talk that way to people who come up to them and ask them questions at work, but when they get on here they feel like they should be ass holes. You can justify it all you want, but being and :censored2: is being an :censored2: and it isn't right. Blaming someone for getting their feelings hurt isn't on them it's on the person who was being a dick. People should have thicker skin but that person never would have been upset or annoyed if the person just acted like an adult.