be happy...

hey everyone, just to lighten all the issues at work and some people have at home, just wanted everyone, well most everyone thats on this board to be thankful that we have a job, so we can provide for ourself, and familes,:happy2:.. smile its not gonna hurt.

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
I count my blessings everyday, keep a posotive attitude , good work habits and ethics I laugh all the way to the bank and always remember that my WORST day at work is ten times better than the BEST day I had off when I was Fired last year.
I no longer take my job for granted !!!

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
I count my blessings everyday, keep a posotive attitude , good work habits and ethics I laugh all the way to the bank and always remember that my WORST day at work is ten times better than the BEST day I had off when I was Fired last year.
I no longer take my job for granted !!!

I forget...were you the beer and taco guy???

DS

Fenderbender
so uk did you overcome the urge to strangle your sup?
are you being a conformed employee now?
good to have you back ....I think

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
so uk did you overcome the urge to strangle your sup?
are you being a conformed employee now?
good to have you back ....I think

I did overcome the urge to strangle him, even though I felt he was picking on me, It was my own stupid fault for handing him the gun that shot me (so to speak) I blame myself.
He was fired for falsifying documents a few months before I returned to work actualy. I cant help but feel bad for the guy to be honest , he has a family to support just like me.
Losing your job sucks , I wouldnt wish it on anyone.
I have always been a good employee, its just when I make a mistake I really make a mistake , go big or go home I guess , story of my life .

feeder53

ADKtrails
I too am happy to have a very good paying job even when I have not worked in a while. I have done a lot more for a lot less. My full time job with the Military has about the same ballance of good to bad....almost.....I have worked in the NMF and the pay was less. I refuse to let someone ruin my day, they can say and do what the will, but i stay within the box and there are no big issues.

yep , uk guy im glad you made it back, iv been full time for 2 and a half years now, and have worked other jobs that was much worse than this, everyday i hear the more senior fellows badmouthing the company and rules, i just think either they have never worked a job for half the pay we have here , or its been so long they have forgotten how rough it was, i like you uk guy i take it day by day because it seems like when you do make a mistake , our job is at stake each and everytime, i do get caught up thinking alot of times of how many things we do each day ,at all the chances we do have of making a mistake also,i talked to my sup on my yearly ride along about this and he did say when you do mess up alot of times higher managment asks the sups what kind of employee you are before the final verdict is made.... have a great day people. and enjoy each one, not only on fridays when that check comes in!:peaceful: