Be honest. Is your 100k/year enough?

My 100k is enough to make it (full scale)

• Yes

• Hell No

• I have to work Sat

• I have a side chic to pay for

• I’m just an OT street walker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Brown Down

That's really going to depend on a lot of factors. Where do you live? Low cost sure is. High cost maybe.
Do you have a house? If so when did you buy it? A while ago then sure. Not long ago maybe not. I know my house has almost tripled in value.
And probably the biggest factor is are you actually trying to live within your means.
Most do not as they try to keep up with the Jones and rack up insane debt.
As for me yes I make enough to live and retire on.

Thebrownblob

The money is decent and the benefits are great. But in my opinion, the consistency is what makes the job different than most. Year after year, you can make six figures very easily. Not very many jobs anymore Have that kind of security over the long haul.

Last edited:

Brownsocks

Just a dog
100k here is life changing. It seems people forget just how much their pay sucked before they were a top rate driver. I see a lot of new top rate guys going on a spending spree and still living paycheck to paycheck.
If you made 100k anywhere else you can deduct 1500-2k per month from your net just for health insurance. We have it made.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
We make good money yes I agree..I’m very thankful. Healthcares great too.

but…

WORKING 9-7 ALL SUMMER SUCKS

Factoring in lifting 150lb boxes and the amount of injuries we have yearly that $44 IS CHUMP CHANGE!!!

AND THE START TIMES SUCK !!

8:00 AM STARTS LETS GO!!

ID GIVE UPS $5 an HOUR BACK JUST TO LET ME WORK NORMAL HOURS!!

✊🧔‍♂️

✊🧔‍♂️

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
The money is decent and the benefits are great. But in my opinion, the consistency is what makes the job different than most. Year after year, you can make six figures very easily. Not very many jobs anymore Have that kind of security over the long haul.
They need to threaten a strike or walkout !
✊🧔‍♂️

Thebrownblob

but…

Factoring in lifting 150lb boxes and the amount of injuries we have yearly that $44 IS CHUMP CHANGE!!!

✊🧔‍♂️

✊🧔‍♂️
945 start times next week
Happy new year brother!!!
🤛👊

Red Devil

The Power of Connected

but…

✊🧔‍♂️

✊🧔‍♂️

9-7 on a good day 😭

Brownsocks

Just a dog

but…

✊🧔‍♂️

✊🧔‍♂️
I was strictly speaking on compensation. I agree with all this too. I guess we got a mixed bag.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
100k here is life changing. It seems people forget just how much their pay sucked before they were a top rate driver. I see a lot of new top rate guys going on a spending spree and still living paycheck to paycheck.
If you made 100k anywhere else you can deduct 1500-2k per month from your net just for health insurance. We have it made.
Oklahoma must be nice

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
No…. You don’t live in California
images (3).jpeg