Be honest. Is your 100k/year enough?

My 100k is enough to make it (full scale)

• Yes

• Hell No

• I have to work Sat

• I have a side chic to pay for

• I’m just an OT street walker

Results are only viewable after voting.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
8C62C1A3-C791-4294-8FFA-EB90425DCA4D.jpeg

😆

R1wonder

Well . Wife didn’t work so only one income . 1/4 of which goes to the grocery store thanks to Joe , they took 30k in tax . I prob paid 20-25 for mortgage plus escrow . Two car payments plus all the other nonsense to live . I make enough to blow money on redbulls still . Besides that

NO - I’m poor 😆

Brownwind

Is your 100k full scale enough to make it today?
Not for a second but it is a great start. For most of us it’s about the insurance and retirement.
Think about what homes are selling for in your delivery area and ask yourself could you buy one and pay the taxes just on that 100k. Chances are your spouse would need to work.

Over70irregs

We make good money yes I agree..I’m very thankful. Healthcares great too.

but…

WORKING 9-7 ALL SUMMER SUCKS

Factoring in lifting 150lb boxes and the amount of injuries we have yearly that $44 IS CHUMP CHANGE!!!

AND THE START TIMES SUCK !!

8:00 AM STARTS LETS GO!!

ID GIVE UPS $5 an HOUR BACK JUST TO LET ME WORK NORMAL HOURS!!

✊🧔‍♂️

✊🧔‍♂️
8:00 or we walk

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Well . Wife didn’t work so only one income . 1/4 of which goes to the grocery store thanks to Joe , they took 30k in tax . I prob paid 20-25 for mortgage plus escrow . Two car payments plus all the other nonsense to live . I make enough to blow money on redbulls still . Besides that

How dare you. Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. is the greatest President since Lincoln. Anyone who suggests otherwise is a mega-maga semi-fascist.