Be honest. Is your 100k/year enough?

My 100k is enough to make it (full scale)

• Yes

• Hell No

• I have to work Sat

• I have a side chic to pay for

• I’m just an OT street walker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
It's not even 100K anymore really. It's almost impossible to not make six figures provided you are showing up to work on a normal basis.
My math shows you still need about 15k
Not for a second but it is a great start. For most of us it’s about the insurance and retirement.
Think about what homes are selling for in your delivery area and ask yourself could you buy one and pay the taxes just on that 100k. Chances are your spouse would need to work.
Picture this, You wear grey and blue, or purple and black, do the same job as the brown guys and make less than half the money, with none of the benefits. It could always be worse.

Manifesto

It's not even 100K anymore really. It's almost impossible to not make six figures provided you are showing up to work on a normal basis.
After saying that I proceeded to take today off when it was offered to me. I couldn't believe it was offered to me but I took the 4 day weekend for sure. Think this was the first time time the entire year I was asked if I wanted the day off.

Thebrownblob

Very true. I tell people no $ comes out of my check and they are shocked
Yep and they’re also shocked by the level of care we receive some of these people are paying over $1000 a month and don’t even get close to the kind of deductibles and level of care we can receive. Thank you, Teamsters .

Gone fishin

I drive for FedEx and make about 80 and my wife makes a little over 200 , this said years ago we made half this and it always comes down to the more you make the more you spend. Life’s great , but it’s not always about money. We were just as happy years ago. Everyone have a great Xmas

Brown Down

I drive for FedEx and make about 80 and my wife makes a little over 200 , this said years ago we made half this and it always comes down to the more you make the more you spend. Life’s great , but it’s not always about money. We were just as happy years ago. Everyone have a great Xmas
Absolutely true. Unfortunately we have way too many who make 100k and act and spend like they make 150k

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
100k is a lot in PA

….drive 15 miles south ( in PA )

100k is CHUMP CHANGE!!!!
🧔‍♂️✊
giphy (13).gif