BEAR MARKET

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Any money that I feel that I will need to withdraw is already in safe investments, I'm letting the rest ride. Especially my ROTH.
So nice having those options. The freedom to take those risks without totally wrecking yourself can lead to huge gains.

It always bounces back if you can buy yourself enough time.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
One of you guru's needs to start a stock/investment club for the forum.
I would be happy to throw a few hundred a month towards some longshots and riskier investments.

At my old UAW job about 10 guys had a stock club and hit huge on a penny stock. I think one guy turned about $800 into almost $300k but he timed it perfectly and didn't try to chase it. If I remember correctly he was in at $.007 and out over $2.00 on most of his shares, others got greedy but still made good money. For all I know they were pump and dumpers running a scam, but it worked. I'm sure they had losses as well but at least they hit something once.

I'm not saying I want to chase penny stocks but I'm open to more risky investing if the potential return high.

One of you guru's needs to start a stock/investment club for the forum.
I would be happy to throw a few hundred a month towards some longshots and riskier investments.

At my old UAW job about 10 guys had a stock club and hit huge on a penny stock. I think one guy turned about $800 into almost $300k but he timed it perfectly and didn't try to chase it. If I remember correctly he was in at $.007 and out over $2.00 on most of his shares, others got greedy but still made good money. For all I know they were pump and dumpers running a scam, but it worked once. I'm sure they had losses as well but at least they hit something once.

I'm not saying I want to chase penny stocks but I'm open to more risky investing if the potential return high.
You do they kind of investments with your.play money, not in your retirement account.