Beards

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
His eyes are crying out, why wont you accept me?
upload_2019-1-12_13-45-17.png

Poop Head

Judge me.
Between staring at their beards in the mirror, putting "beard oils, butters, etc...", and picking the cum boogers out of them, these beard guys spend more time getting ready in the morning than the shavers!

The most spot on thing was what @UnconTROLLed said (prob was deleted cuz I couldn't find it). " how are the other faggots gonna take me seriously without a beard, when I'm sipping my blueberry ipa?"

James Casey, the founder of this company, wanted his employees clean shaven and to behave as gentlemen. For that reason alone, I'll shave for as long as I drive, even if the "official" dress code allows beards, face tattoos, genital piercings, etc...

Between staring at their beards in the mirror, putting "beard oils, butters, etc...", and picking the cum boogers out of them, these beard guys spend more time getting ready in the morning than the shavers!

The most spot on thing was what @UnconTROLLed said (prob was deleted cuz I couldn't find it). " how are the other faggots gonna take me seriously without a beard, when I'm sipping my blueberry ipa?"

James Casey, the founder of this company, wanted his employees clean shaven and to behave as gentlemen. For that reason alone, I'll shave for as long as I drive, even if the "official" dress code allows beards, face tattoos, genital piercings, etc...
Amen

542thruNthru

I believe @Wrong said that. At least quote the right person.... geez!!