Beards

rod

Retired 22 years
it has always been funny to me the following jeep has. They are regularly on the list of least reliable vehicles.
Mine sure was. Basically (and I'm not sure about now days) they were assembled from what ever outdated parts Jeep could scrounge up from other makers.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
This is it, baby.

41d0748035391cce857112e0f797d692.jpg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Pulled a steering shaft off one in a parts yard to upgrade my 91 gmc truck
I had a '96 model (best year in my opinion, only model year with the original body style and OBD II) that I was planning to restore to pristine dealer lot condition one day. Then I hit a bunch of ice one winter and rolled it in a ditch. I still consider that the night my hobby interest in cars died.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I had a '96 model (best year in my opinion, only model year with the original body style and OBD II) that I was planning to restore to pristine dealer lot condition one day. Then I hit a bunch of ice one winter and rolled it in a ditch. I still consider that the night my hobby interest in cars died.
That sucks man

542thruNthru

YNvULS.gif

mfsmc

As soon as we found out all it took was a doctors approval 50% of the drivers went to the same dermatologist in town and got approved and we've had beards for 6 months now. They started with that sculpting bs initially so I bought a nice trimmer aka almost down to smooth skin but not and mine is "sculpted" every day. Then the :censored2: bosses would literally threaten drivers with warning letters that had one day growth that did NOT have the paperwork as they stood right next to drivers with full beards. So guess what those drivers did....straight to the doctor...and now half of them look homeless and they dont say :censored2: to them. Buy a good trimmer...the appearance variance is for religious purposes or skin conditions/irritations caused by blade to skin shaving...a trimmer is the loophole there.