Beautiful rural route.

Cowboy Mac

94952527-D8D6-4C73-BB3F-93BB48049B67.jpeg

Rack em

Made the Podium
THAT’S rural. I’m on a lot of dirt everyday but nothing like this. I’m 100-150 miles a day but my dirt comes from side roads off the main 2 lane highway that runs forever.
You must have to spray the truck out every night in the summer?
Yeah some of my stops are 20+ miles away from each other on dirt/gravel, makes for some dusty friggin days!
I think I’d rather have a hood route if that was all I had to look at all day every day. Lol.
Less stops and less packages. I get paid to basically drive around and listen to podcasts all day :)

JustDeliverIt

Its true most of houses are a little too far from the street, but the view is really gorgeous.

Yeah, my first route was in the hood and I hated it. This bid I was able to get out on a rural route (115+ miles a day) and I love it. Never going back to the city again. Winter is going to be fun but we get snow everywhere so have to deal with that no matter where we are here. But out on my route, EC is more than acceptable.

Where's the rest of the snow? That's an early November day here, by January we're getting a few inches a day.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yeah, my first route was in the hood and I hated it. This bid I was able to get out on a rural route (115+ miles a day) and I love it. Never going back to the city again. Winter is going to be fun but we get snow everywhere so have to deal with that no matter where we are here. But out on my route, EC is more than acceptable.

Where's the rest of the snow? That's an early November day here, by January we're getting a few inches a day.
everybody’s a tough guy until it’s time to do tough guy things