Beautiful rural route.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Dope. You still at the same building?
Retired last year brother, had to make a space for you ;). When I was cover I ran pretty much everything out in Fauquier County. I had the Plains route for a couple bids (that's where that picture is from), also had all the Warrenton routes at one time or another.

21Savage

Retired last year brother, had to make a space for you ;). When I was cover I ran pretty much everything out in Fauquier County. I had the Plains route for a couple bids (that's where that picture is from), also had all the Warrenton routes at one time or another.
Damn. Respect OG. I just made full time and got my own route in Manassas city. Heavy industrial business route that nobody else wanted. It's a beast but I'll take the consistency over being cover. Hoping to be like you one day.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Damn. Respect OG. I just made full time and got my own route in Manassas city. Heavy industrial business route that nobody else wanted. It's a beast but I'll take the consistency over being cover. Hoping to be like you one day.
It sucks delivering anywhere in Manassas. Too much traffic and bad drivers. And now you need to habla Español.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Your building goes all the way out to Warrenton?

Karma...

those rural routes look nice but they dont make money.....the city and urban routes make the coin and support the rural routes......hopefully carol will cut the non-productive costly rural routes out ...actually cut the entire states out that dont make money

Rack em

Made the Podium
those rural routes look nice but they dont make money.....the city and urban routes make the coin and support the rural routes......hopefully carol will cut the non-productive costly rural routes out ...actually cut the entire states out that dont make money
I don't think you realize how much money these routes make. We see hundreds of NDA parts every day for farmers, and NDA is our bread and butter. When a tractor breaks down, farmers can't wait days for parts because they are on a schedule. They NDA everything and we make bank off it.

Rack em

Made the Podium
This is how great our winters are. Snow drifts taller than the hood.

IMG_1217.jpg