Becoming a Driver??

famous018

i have worked for UPS as a part-timer for 8 years now out of the Ontario center in California. Was just wondering if anyone knows how much longer it will take me to get offered a driver position? or even a full-time combo inside job? also does anyone know about Saturday driving?

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
O ya I'am out of the Ontario, California. It sucks out here going full time. Does having a DUI affect becoming a driver????

It does. You'll need a clean 10 year MVR. Hang in there, the free benefits will be worth it.

Couldn't help but notice more than a couple folks with DUIs under their belts with aspirations of joining the full time ranks this week. I hope you learned something from your experience. I also hope you're grateful that, you don't wake up everyday knowing you killed someone.

#RealTalk

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Wow... I'm one lucky SOB

I'm getting hired off the street full time driver for San Jose, CA... not seasonal

I feel bad now....

Good luck to you, but the odds of UPS hiring you late into summer season as a permanent full-time driver without ever "auditioning" are very poor. Especially in an area you've never lived in and no absolutely nothing about.