Becoming a driver

Infamous

Recently a driving position at work opend up. I put my name on the posting, What's the pros and cons. What should I expect?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Recently a driving position at work opend up. I put my name on the posting, What's the pros and cons. What should I expect?
The pros are, if you show up and work, you’ll get premium healthcare, a pension, job security and make enough money to raise a family on. The cons are you’ll get the crap beat out of you by cardboard, you meet a hundred dooshnuts AKA supervisors, and you’ll be exposed to weather all day and not see your family as much as you’d like. Good luck.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
The pros are, if you show up and work, you’ll get premium healthcare, a pension, job security and make enough money to raise a family on. The cons are you’ll get the crap beat out of you by cardboard, you meet a hundred dooshnuts AKA supervisors, and you’ll be exposed to weather all day and not see your family as much as you’d like. Good luck.
You sir are very very wise

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I'm doing the best out of a lot of the class I graduated with. Both undergrad and masters. I may even consider a political career in the long run. The skys the limit.

C10D3DC6-6439-40A5-9771-769A8FA6FBFB.gif