Beer-what are you drinking now

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I just had the first one, the second usually go down better with IPAs with me. I haven't tasted the grapefruit, I was wondering how a citrus flavor would go with an IPA. I'm really not a fan of IPAs since they are more bitter. But I think that 6.3 alcohol content deserves a little research. Ask me in another hour.....

I just had the first one, the second usually go down better with IPAs with me. I haven't tasted the grapefruit, I was wondering how a citrus flavor would go with an IPA. I'm really not a fan of IPAs since they are more bitter. But I think that 6.3 alcohol content deserves a little research. Ask me in another hour.....
Deal

undercover1985

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1458962090.838746.jpg
Homebrew Black Lager

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I'm trying something else different tonight, I usually stay away from cans. I always like Guinness, I never had their IPA before. 5% and the Nitro process gives it a good taste.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1459128565.148759.jpg

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver." ~ Jack Handy

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver." ~ Jack Handy
Best defense to liver is milk thistle bought at wal mart