Beer

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
I prefer the wheat beers, Shoktop is probably my favorite, but there is a brewery in Breckenridge Co that makes a good one as well Breckenridge Agave Wheat :happy2:

I keep a smal fridge in my garage that will freeze a can of beer if you turn it up too high. Actually got it as a safe driving award, back when they did that!! Find the right setting and a can of beer will have small ice crystals in it when you open it. Nice and cold!!
shockTop.jpg

klein

Für Meno :)
I prefer the wheat beers, Shoktop is probably my favorite, but there is a brewery in Breckenridge Co that makes a good one as well Breckenridge Agave Wheat :happy2:

I keep a smal fridge in my garage that will freeze a can of beer if you turn it up too high. Actually got it as a safe driving award, back when they did that!! Find the right setting and a can of beer will have small ice crystals in it when you open it. Nice and cold!!

I LOVE german Weizen Beer (wheat beer), served in speciality Weizen Beer glasses, and usually a slice of lemon on top.
Can't get it here, however some german restaurants may carry it (last time I had one , was in Ft Lauderdale, at the Ambre German Gasthaus.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

I had Shocktop just recently. I like it. Michelob has a variety 12 pk out right now. Ginger Wheat is ok. I was pleasantly surprised about HopHound. It's good. I also like the D Weiss.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Schaefer...is the.... one beer to have....when you're having more than fun.........
Schaefer.... pleasure.....Doesn't fade even when your thirst is done............
The most rewarding flavor............ in this man's world
For People who are having fun
Schaefer...Pleasure....Doesn't fade even when your thirst is done.............

60's Beer jingle. Heard it in IL. Got a lot more :happy-very:

I'm going boring this week Heineken 18 pack with left over lemon and lime from my Corona retirement party weekend for my boy Steve O a great Teamster and better friend.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

At the 99 Bud select is the special most days. I think its 1.99 for the big draft.

I enjoy going to 99 and love the 2 for 1 drafts but hate that they serve you both beers at the same time. I sometimes go there right after work and people whisper about the UPS guy with two beers sitting in front of him. (To be fair, if it is a slow night, they will serve them one at a time)

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I want to get my hands on this new Abita Beer.

This unfiltered Weizen Pils is made with Pilsner and Wheat malts. It is hopped and dry hopped with Sterling and German Perle hops. It has a brilliant gold color, a sweet malt flavor, and a pleasant bitterness and aroma.

It sounds soooo tasty.

I will always reach for New Glarus brewed beer first. However, if an Abita Beer is available, I could have second thoughts.

Big Babooba

I enjoy going to 99 and love the 2 for 1 drafts but hate that they serve you both beers at the same time. I sometimes go there right after work and people whisper about the UPS guy with two beers sitting in front of him. (To be fair, if it is a slow night, they will serve them one at a time)
If you really hate having that extra beer sitting in front of you, I'll come up and sit down next to you. You can just slide that extra beer over to me.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
If you really hate having that extra beer sitting in front of you, I'll come up and sit down next to you. You can just slide that extra beer over to me.

Why not come over to my house and split a six-pak of Abita?
We can relax by the courtyard waterfall.
Show me how you are the guy all dressed in brown....

See that guy all dressed in green (brown) , Iko iko an nay
He's not a man, he's a loving machine
Jockomo feena nay
DSCN6565.jpg

Last edited:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Why not come over to my house and split a six-pak of Abita?
We can relax by the courtyard waterfall.
Show me how you are the guy all dressed in brown....

See that guy all dressed in green (brown) , Iko iko an nay
He's not a man, he's a loving machine
Jockomo feena nay
Nice AJ! That looks so relaxing. :happy-very: