Being followed

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
now that the legal hassles with the company are out of the way and i'm retired i should not care anymore and come out of the closet.

but i won't.

won't give anyone the satisfaction. especially management.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Who? I'm not the one being called out on my BS by other feeders on this site....like @Orion's my new BFF
He's made some good points.

And @Big Arrow Down...D has met me....I have no reason to lie about my "ups career" or what I look like.
I'm in package as a FT driver not feeders. But I know many and show my respect to the job they have especially the circle of honor guys which I hope to be soon.

I'm still waiting for old road to explain her first post saying 17 years and then less than 2 years later claiming 25 and retired. Her math must be common core???

Orion inc.

I like turtles
If we're the circus, you're our bearded lady.
No no no.....remember how hot she claims that she is??? It's a good thing that no one ever lies on the internet.....lol
I forgot. It's tough to keep up after working nights at Chippendale's and modeling for underwear ads on the weekends.
You know it! Some women are so busy pretending to be what they're not.....it's sad. I am who I am....lol
One of two beards?
Even upstate rags on her
fixed it for you.
I know... Pretty sad that even he is raggin on people
She's been caught red handed in the middle of a number of lies. Yet she continues to spew her crap.
Thanks.
I forgot to tag @Orion's my new BFF
I go and leave my phone in the back and take care of some resi and I come back to this glorious thread!!!!

Made me laugh on this cool afternoon. Good job BC guys. You know who all the special players are lol

Orion inc.

I like turtles
yes, that's true.

i do have my reasons. legal ones.

not kidding.
now that the legal hassles with the company are out of the way and i'm retired i should not care anymore and come out of the closet.

but i won't.

won't give anyone the satisfaction. especially management.
Ok let's really look at this now because you probably pretty much broke any BS meter that was ever in place if brown cafe had one.

Unless you got fired or sued ups and received a settlement, making you sign a non disclosure agreement, you're full of it. What type of legal hassle did a "25" year feeder driver have? Or 17 years?? Which is it? This is the biggest BS statement you've made next to your claim of being hot and a stripper.

If you're as "retired" as you say, you would not give a crap about vulnerability because you would not have any being "retired ". Ups could not legally do anything to you as you claim. What could management do to you? Come to the retirement home for saggy strippers and issue you a warning letter???

Your stories and comments don't make sense because they aren't true. Plain and simple. And you cry that the "circus" calls you out on it and is so so mean. You brought it on yourself by your claims.

And you know why you get called on it and proven wrong every time?(besides the fact you can't keep your lies straight)

Because it's a slap in face to every long time upser that you claimed to be apart of. Especially the feeder circle of honor guys and the long timers that grew this company. Even people like @upstate who I don't always agree with his methods, sees your BS. The guys that show up every day and actually earn it and take care of business.