being observed on the route

I call the police, not 911 but their office line to let them know a suspicious vehicle is following me... close town and response time is very quick.... thought I seen a gun one time... hahahaaa

The phrase ".......appears to possibly be approaching children" will get the cops there quicker.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
First thing you do is text or call all other drivers on your area and give them the heads up........................................
Then you call your shop steward and tell them you'd like to consider filing for over-supervision;;;;;;::;:;:::::::::;;;:;:;:;:;:;:::
Then you call the cops and tell them that you're being followed at a distance by a suspicious vehicle---------------------------then take your break,,,,,,watch,,,,,and enjoy!!!!!!!!!?!???!!!!!!!!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

First thing you do is text or call all other drivers on your area and give them the heads up........................................
Then you call your shop steward and tell them you'd like to consider filing for over-supervision;;;;;;::;:;:::::::::;;;:;:;:;:;:;:::
Then you call the cops and tell them that you're being followed at a distance by a suspicious vehicle---------------------------then take your break,,,,,,watch,,,,,and enjoy!!!!!!!!!?!???!!!!!!!!!

....or you could just do your job as if the on-car were in the jump seat and not worry about who is following you....

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Whenever I see they are following me I will smile and wave to them. Maybe I will do a little dance when walking (briskly) back to the truck. It really ticks them off when they are trying act all sneaky.

Whenever I see they are following me I will smile and wave to them. Maybe I will do a little dance when walking (briskly) back to the truck. It really ticks them off when they are trying act all sneaky.
I had a sup and somebody else following ( not sure who the other guy was) I seen them parked about a half a block behind me.
I started walking towards their direction. All that you seen from my angle was. Two heads going down in the front seat.

Didn't look good, (looked like some kind of sex act) was Lmao for atleast an hour.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Perhaps your Union "brothers" need to step up their games and stop hiding behind the contract.

Resident know-it-all.

Oh yeah,,,,,, the guy that was run down by a car is telling others to step up their game!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!

My 8-year old knows to look both ways before crossing the street!!!!!!!!! Step up YOUR game son!!!!

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Oh yeah,,,,,, the guy that was almost run down by a car is telling others to step up their game!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!

My 8-year old knows to look both ways before crossing the street!!!!!!!!! Step up YOUR game son!!!!

I was at the crosswalk entrance and made eye contact with the driver, who hit me while I was (legally) entering the crosswalk.

Whenever I notice that I am being observed it is business as usual for me. I don't feel the need to text my loop "buddies" to give them a heads up nor do I want them texting me. Do the job as though your on-car is in the jump seat and you have nothing to worry about.

Resident know-it-all.

Future

Victory Ride
If you are working by the methods who cares if they observe you?
if you want to have some fun call the police and givea description of the supervisor as well as the car they are driving and tell them you are being followed. They will do DR audits but very very little on area observations now because of us
This was actually done in my center a few years ago....Driver called 911....said car was following him etc....5mins later sup had 3 police cars surrounding him .....freakin great!