being observed on the route

Future

Victory Ride
I think Mr Dave needs to rewatch the movie "Hoffa" to understand a little better of what Teamster brothers did for us ....so we could live comfortable lives!!!

OPTION3

Perhaps your Union "brothers" need to step up their games and stop hiding behind the contract.

Resident know-it-all.
Hiding behind the contract….that argument always cracks me up…..It usually comes from impotent people who can only get their way through “favors” from management

I think Mr Dave needs to rewatch the movie "Hoffa" to understand a little better of what Teamster brothers did for us ....so we could live comfortable lives!!!

Your statement is incorrect.
Teamster brothers did what they did for us ......so we could keep up the fight for those that follow. That is a union.

Oak

I've always wondered if two cars were to ever mysteriously arrive and park close enough to the sups car to not leave him an out?

When I had my route I knew all the cops pretty well and they found it amusing to do me a favor and pull the sup over for a "random safety check".

WorknLateHuh

Coworker of mine was doing his mall route something like 5 years ago, he left one of the docks and noticed an on-road observing nearby. So he circled the entire mall 3 times just driving around. When he finally decided to stop the sup comes up to him and asks, "Why in the world did you circle the mall 3 times?" He says, "I wanted to see if you would follow me." lol

UPSGUY72

I love it when they are following me for a while and then they finally stop and come up to see me and they always ask when did I first notice them I always play stupid and say I just noticed you at the last stop.

S

selfcancelsignal

Why even worry about this shizz? When our OC said they'd been out doing these observations, my only thought was, yeah right. When TF do you guys & the center manager even have time to do this w/ all the guys you're training, running misloads, doing routes yourself when we're WAY short, or just flat out being lazy & being home in your EZ chair no later than 4PM?!

Sent while driving from my flip phone via T9 word.

oldngray

nowhere special
Why even worry about this shizz? When our OC said they'd been out doing these observations, my only thought was, yeah right. When TF do you guys & the center manager even have time to do this w/ all the guys you're training, running misloads, doing routes yourself when we're WAY short, or just flat out being lazy & being home in your EZ chair no later than 4PM?!

Sent while driving from my flip phone via T9 word.

One thing you can count on is never having them observe you late on a Friday afternoon.

Cementups

Box Monkey
First thing you do is text or call all other drivers on your area and give them the heads up........................................
Call Avon lady;;;;:;;::;;;
Then you call your shop steward and tell them you'd like to consider filing for over-supervision;;;;;;::;:;:::::::::;;;:;:;:;:;:;:::
Then you call the cops and tell them that you're being followed at a distance by a suspicious vehicle---------------------------then take your break,,,,,,watch,,,,,and enjoy!!!!!!!!!?!???!!!!!!!!!

Fixed