being rotated everyday

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Really? Interesting, center manager held a full PCM about this stating seniority does not apply to any thing other than bid positions and extra work... I’m in the south and our union guy according to the others in the building doesn’t care so idk
Mangement lies because they dont want the hassle

542thruNthru

You can use senority to bump people if you do the same job, nobody ever really does it but you can. I load trucks, i can bump somebody else loading trucks if i wanted

Then your area must have a past practice for.this because per the language you can't select certain loads.

Jstpeachy

The only time I’ve seen a load set get taken is if the driver complains about a certain preloader enough... which is how I swiped my load set hehe. Guy that had it before me was here for a year and the drivers all keep bumping him off their trucks

The only way I can think to never have to load is to just let your pull go down in flames every day they make you load, and even then it's still no guaranteed, they'll likely just consider it the driver's problem.
Well what do you think? You got the balls to try?
haha, i think thats the plan then

Jstpeachy

think about it, if i load and other person loads, it is the same job, person with senority as their choice

I hear what you’re saying, simply going off the info given to me and looks like that info 542 posted says the same unless your building already allowed it. Makes sense that when the company uses seniority for everything that it apply here also but I’m just not seeing that in my building.