Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Undecided, openminded about them

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • No way, Jose !

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

DS

Fenderbender
I have been listening to coast to coast(art bell , george nouri) for years So the fact that u saw sarcasm where none existed convinces me that u were really courageous in posting ur story and were afraid of destroying your credibilty and took my post as a sign that u did.
That show has some folks on it that are a few curds short of a good poutine.
My point I guess was not my lack of credibility,but that you called it a story.
I was being sincere.It was not a story.If you had said any other word I would not have responded thusly.

P

pickup

That show has some folks on it that are a few curds short of a good poutine.
My point I guess was not my lack of credibility,but that you called it a story.
I was being sincere.It was not a story.If you had said any other word I would not have responded thusly.

I know that u were being sincere and I don't discount ur story

here is the official online definition of story:

1. An account or recital of an event or a series of events, either true or fictitious, as:
a. An account or report regarding the facts of an event or group of events: The witness changed her story under questioning.
b. An anecdote: came back from the trip with some good stories.
c. A lie: told us a story about the dog eating the cookies.
a. A usually fictional prose or verse narrative intended to interest or amuse the hearer or reader; a tale.
b. A short story.
3. The plot of a narrative or dramatic work.
4. A news article or broadcast.
5. Something viewed as or providing material for a literary or journalistic treatment: "He was colorful, he was charismatic, he was controversial, he was a good story" (Terry Ann Knopf).
6. The background information regarding something: What's the story on these unpaid bills?
7. Romantic legend or tradition: a hero known to us in story.

I meant it as an account of true event!

ImageUFOIdentification-thumb-550x347-44428.jpg
ImageUFOIdentification-thumb-550x347-44428.jpg

over9five

Staff member
Like DS, I have a UFO story too:

It was about 25 years ago. Me, wifey, and another couple were camping in the cranberry bogs in SE Mass. (Big, where's King Richards Faire? That's where we went).
Anyhow, one night we're sitting, looking over a bog and 3 lights were in the sky. They came together and kind of parked in the sky. Stayed motionless for a long time. Then they parted, and one went from horizon to horizon in the blink of an eye. No sound, no sonic boom. Nothing goes that fast. The other 2 kinda disappeared.
It was very weird.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Like DS, I have a UFO story too:

It was about 25 years ago. Me, wifey, and another couple were camping in the cranberry bogs in SE Mass. (Big, where's King Richards Faire? That's where we went).
Anyhow, one night we're sitting, looking over a bog and 3 lights were in the sky. They came together and kind of parked in the sky. Stayed motionless for a long time. Then they parted, and one went from horizon to horizon in the blink of an eye. No sound, no sonic boom. Nothing goes that fast. The other 2 kinda disappeared.
It was very weird.
Silly boy; That was another Wal-Mart grand opening.:funny:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Thus adding 3 more posts to his 10k posts. I'd say, at this rate, by mid winter he'll catch up to moreluck.

I almost didn't catch this one, BCL.

The only way I or anyone else could catch up to Miss Posts A Lot is if we quit our jobs and devoted our lives 24/7 to BC. There are roughly 14,000 posts separating the two of us. If I were to double her average of 25 daily posts, it would take me 560 days to bridge that gap. (560*50=28,000) (560*25=14,000)

Cheryl, can I borrow RoboMod for 560 days? I promise to bring him back, albeit a bit worse for wear.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This is the third time that you have used this post, each time with no relevance to the thread in which you posted it.

May I suggest you look up the words quantity and quality?

It's a joke !! Same as when over & I use 37% as an actual figure. Having been here for 10 years I have a few 'inside' jokes with people. Sorry that you just don't get it. Maybe when you're here longer, little guy, you can have many posts too. Post envy, not a pretty thing!! :dissapointed:

Look who's doing all the math to figure out how to grow!!!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
This is the third time that you have used this post, each time with no relevance to the thread in which you posted it.

Talk about no relevance! You call moreluck Miss Posts alot, yet you have almost half her amount of posts and about 3 years, compared to her 10. Maybe we should start calling you MISPosts a lot.

It's a joke !! Same as when over & I use 37% as an actual figure. Having been here for 10 years I have a few 'inside' jokes with people. Sorry that you just don't get it. Maybe when you're here longer, little guy, you can have many posts too. Post envy, not a pretty thing!! :dissapointed:

Look who's doing all the math to figure out how to grow!!!
I love that 37% of Upstate's posts have no RELEVANCE.:wink2:

Oh, and I still don't believe in aliens from outerspace.

over9five

Staff member

Upstate, may I suggest the ignore feature:

"Can I block posts, emails and messages from specific users?
If there are particular members that bother you and you do not want to see their posts or receive Private Messages and Emails from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'. There are several ways to do this:
Through your User Control Panel:
User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'."

Big Babooba

I almost didn't catch this one, BCL.

The only way I or anyone else could catch up to Miss Posts A Lot is if we quit our jobs and devoted our lives 24/7 to BC. There are roughly 14,000 posts separating the two of us. If I were to double her average of 25 daily posts, it would take me 560 days to bridge that gap. (560*50=28,000) (560*25=14,000)

Cheryl, can I borrow RoboMod for 560 days? I promise to bring him back, albeit a bit worse for wear.

Look who's doing all the math to figure out how to grow!!! [/QUOTE]

Today's test is on word problems. Who can give me the proper formula and solve this problem correctly?

Miss Posts A Lot has 24,055 posts. Little guy has 10,671 posts. Assume that Miss Posts A Lot posts 25 posts a day and Little guy doubles her amount of posts. Solve the following:

1. How many posts does little guy have to make to pull ahead of Miss Posts A Lot?
  2. How many days will it take little guy to pull ahead of Miss Posts a Lot?
  3. EXTRA CREDIT PROBLEM: What is little guy's shoe size? (I just had to throw a trick question in there!)
Be sure to show all your work. Partial credit will be given based on it.

Anybody caught cheating will be sent to Principal Big Babooba's office who will have a wet towel waiting to administer your punishment!