Pickled onions

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
All you do is cry and post your water fountain picture, then start repeating “WHITE SUPREMACY” while belligerently drunk.
Then you drunk text your daddy at like 10 at night to back up your non sense.
Bruh
You are obsessed with my dad
We were talking about CRT in public schools so I asked my public school teacher dad his opinion
You gotta get over it, bud

You still drunk texted your daddy for back up because you felt bullied, grow up you silly bitch.
I work 60 hours a week in the box
And you genuinely think that some dipsh**s on a message board have the ability to hurt my feelings?
Are you serious? It’s one thing to say it in jest, but cmon man

C’mon man, my feelings aren’t hurt. I’m just up at 10 pm drunk texting my daddy about white supremacy. It’s all good, by the way have you seen this picture of a black man drinking out of a water fountain, like c’mon man. White power man, c’monz
Got any more Ludes to share?

Non sequitur

As I was saying, here is another Mark Twain quote, "Good judgement is the result of experience, and experience the result of bad judgement".

Last edited:

Non sequitur

“Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you’re a good person is like expecting a lion not to attack you because you’re a vegetarian.” Author unknown

Poop Head

Judge me.
Denying the existence and impact of racism is looney
Claiming that liberals are trying to genocide “white culture” is freaking batty looney.
13521390-2.jpg

Black culture