Ben Carson

bbsam

Staff member
welcome to the trump fan club.
Oh, Trump is a fun guy. Hell, Hillary even says so. He's so genuinely fun I don't know why anyone wouldn't love listening to him. But vote for him? No. What I think would be appropriate and a real ratings blast would be a debate between Trump and Colbert. That's a venue Trump would be a fool to show up to but one his ego wouldn't let him skip.

newfie

Oh, Trump is a fun guy. Hell, Hillary even says so. He's so genuinely fun I don't know why anyone wouldn't love listening to him. But vote for him? No. What I think would be appropriate and a real ratings blast would be a debate between Trump and Colbert. That's a venue Trump would be a fool to show up to but one his ego wouldn't let him skip.

I think you're a trump lover they way you keep quoting him.

BrownArmy

If I needed a neurosurgeon, I'd pick Carson in a second.

Would I pick him for President?

No.

I'm not sure if he's actually running for President, or if he's 'running' to increase his 'brand'.

I find it comical how the Carson 'boosters' on this thread twist themselves into pretzels trying to explain his comments about the pyramids, or his equivocation about his connection with Mannatech(?), or his exaggerations about his past.

LOL. This current Republican field is comedy gold.

newfie

If I needed a neurosurgeon, I'd pick Carson in a second.

Would I pick him for President?

No.

I'm not sure if he's actually running for President, or if he's 'running' to increase his 'brand'.

I find it comical how the Carson 'boosters' on this thread twist themselves into pretzels trying to explain his comments about the pyramids, or his equivocation about his connection with Mannatech(?), or his exaggerations about his past.

LOL. This current Republican field is comedy gold.

what I find funny is here we have Hillary who has made a career out of lying about felonious activities and the liberal tries to distract us with pyramid stories with Carson. now that is some funny stuff.

Sportello

what I find funny is here we have Hillary who has made a career out of lying about felonious activities and the liberal tries to distract us with pyramid stories with Carson. now that is some funny stuff.

Has Hillary Clinton ever been charged with a felony, or even a misdemeanor?

Honestly asking, because I have no idea what passes for reality in your mind.

Before you mess your diapers, I can't stand Hillary, probably won't vote her. I just think making crap up about her is silly.

She's not a criminal, just not my idea of POTUS.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Since I rarely watch TV (other Internet, Youtube or Netflix) I missed the events in Paris.
I thought I would try and catch up by watching the Sunday News shows.
I saw Ben Carson on one of these shows and all he did was dodge the questions and seemed to have no real, thought-out reaction if he was President.

I did not know who he was (he is black) and was surprised at his eluding based on what I had heard of him.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Since I rarely watch TV (other Internet, Youtube or Netflix) I missed the events in Paris.
I saw Ben Carson on one of these shows and all he did was dodge the questions and seemed to have no real, thought-out reaction if he was President.

I did not know who he was (he is black) and was surprised at his eluding based on what I had heard of him.
Carson is the one who will find out and get back with you. He won't say something just to talk. He will research it and get back to you with an answer. Nobody does that anymore. It's a lost art.

MAKAVELI

Carson is the one who will find out and get back with you. He won't say something just to talk. He will research it and get back to you with an answer. Nobody does that anymore. It's a lost art.
That's not art. That's called not knowing what the :censored2: you're talking about. Thank goodness there's Google for people like Carson.;)

newfie

you should have seen the democratic debate last night. I don't think one question was directly answered.