Ben Carson

moreluck

golden ticket member
That's not art. That's called not knowing what the :censored2: you're talking about. Thank goodness there's Google for people like Carson.;)
I run into this at our clubhouse, rec center or whatever it's called.....the lady at the front desk will answer your questions however she doesn't know her butt from a hole in the ground. I would much rather she tell me she doesn't know and will find out and get back to me.

It is an art, because most people want to come off the know-it-all.....it's a power thing!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I run into this at our clubhouse, rec center or whatever it's called.....the lady at the front desk will answer your questions however she doesn't know her butt from :censored2: in the ground. I would much rather she tell me she doesn't know and will find out and get back to me.

It is an art, because most people want to come off the know-it-all.....it's a power thing!
wut

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
I run into this at our clubhouse, rec center or whatever it's called.....the lady at the front desk will answer your questions however she doesn't know her butt from :censored2: in the ground. I would much rather she tell me she doesn't know and will find out and get back to me.

Just more Sarah Palin from Morelock that's all......

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

I think its called "the Senior Center" if I am not mistaken.

Just sayin.

TOS.

P

pickup

I think its called "the Senior Center" if I am not mistaken.

Just sayin.

TOS.

Me dear old grandma lived during her latter final years at a place my siblings and I called "Cemetery Village" . She often spent her time at the rec center playing mahjong and comparing notes on grandchildren with her fellow occupants in God's waiting room.

My siblings and I called that rec center the "Yenta center".

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Me dear old grandma lived during her latter final years at a place my siblings and I called "Cemetery Village" . She often spent her time at the rec center playing mahjong and comparing notes on grandchildren with her fellow occupants in God's waiting room.

My siblings and I called that rec center the "Yenta center".

Awesome.

"Gods waiting room"... a perfect fit for a non perfect person.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I wonder where a "perfect" person like you will wait?

I only wait to be returned to the earth from which I came. There is NO "space camp" for me. Those thoughts are for the old and foolish. Id rather be a part of the ground and returned to the very source of my creation, then believing Ill be floating around outer space with the Space God.

TOS.

newfie

I only wait to be returned to the earth from which I came. There is NO "space camp" for me. Those thoughts are for the old and foolish. Id rather be a part of the ground and returned to the very source of my creation, then believing Ill be floating around outer space with the Space God.

TOS.

I'm sure the soil you return to will be rich with excrement...:)

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Care to prove this?

You wouldnt understand TOUR, it involves science, and not fiction.

I realize its much easier for you to believe in space gods and space camps, cause somehow that just makes "sense" to you.

But I dont live in that kind of fear bro. Blindfolded fear is for the WEAK MINDED.

Ask the Founders.

TOS.