Ben Carson

tourists24

You wouldnt understand TOUR, it involves science, and not fiction.

I realize its much easier for you to believe in space gods and space camps, cause somehow that just makes "sense" to you.

But I dont live in that kind of fear bro. Blindfolded fear is for the WEAK MINDED.

Ask the Founders.

TOS.
Yeah I wouldn't understand because it cant be proven... science or not... you choose to believe what the scientists are telling you. And since evolution only goes back so far, leaves a lot to be answered. You have "faith" that we just all came from nothing, but hey, you're strong minded right

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Yeah I wouldn't understand because it cant be proven... science or not... you choose to believe what the scientists are telling you. And since evolution only goes back so far, leaves a lot to be answered. You have "faith" that we just all came from nothing, but hey, you're strong minded right

Its better to believe in science, which can be proven, than to believe that some middle eastern woman in the desert became pregnant by a space god and somehow she knew that a space god knocked her up with his son at some point in the night and he then grew up and walked the earth, rather than just telling her husband she had an affair with a neighbor.

How ridiculous is that proposal?

Ill take science anyday.

TOS.

bbsam

Staff member
Its better to believe in science, which can be proven, than to believe that some middle eastern woman in the desert became pregnant by a space god and somehow she knew that a space god knocked her up with his son at some point in the night and he then grew up and walked the earth, rather than just telling her husband she had an affair with a neighbor.

How ridiculous is that proposal?

Ill take science anyday.

TOS.
http://www.hope-of-israel.org/originsVBmyth.html

All things considered, it's not ridiculous at all.