Bernie Sanders Suspends Campaign

Who will win in 2020?

• Total voters
M

MenInBrown

Trump won a rigged election in 2016. Now people think he’s gonna lose? Anyone that will vote for a guy that can’t complete a sentence, all bc you can’t handle your envy and emotions, well, you are the reason a guy like trump is president. You are living under a rock if you think Biden has more electability than Hillary did.

It will be fine

Trump won a rigged election in 2016. Now people think he’s gonna lose? Anyone that will vote for a guy that can’t complete a sentence, all bc you can’t handle your envy and emotions, well, you are the reason a guy like trump is president. You are living under a rock if you think Biden has more electability than Hillary did.
Hillary’s favorability rating was around 40%
Biden normally runs between 55-60%
That’s the data. I would think making arguments that run counter to the data is living under a rock. People like Joe much more than they like Hillary or Trump.

M

MenInBrown

That’s the data. I would think making arguments that run counter to the data is living under a rock. People like Joe much more than they like Hillary or Trump.
But ignore trump winning a RIGGED election? I didn’t say favorability, I said electability. The fact that she is a woman and was the anointed one, Biden does not compare. Also it’s the SAME people who liked Hilary like joe. The same ones that are told who to like. Get back in line boy. Your same data had trump losing embarrassingly to Clinton.

vantexan

How was it rigged?

It will be fine

But ignore trump winning a RIGGED election? I didn’t say favorability, I said electability. The fact that she is a woman and was the anointed one, Biden does not compare. Also it’s the SAME people who liked Hilary like joe. The same ones that are told who to like. Get back in line boy. Your same data had trump losing embarrassingly to Clinton.
It’s not the same people. 55%>40%

newfie

even biden will be voting for trump , he just does not know it yet

newfie

hillary was showing much better then 40 percent in the polls . Polls had her winning by a landslide.
you cant rewrite history to make an argument for a senile old bat.

the question is can joe last to the election without getting replaced.

marco_am on Twitter

as you watch that video the question that the media is not asking Joe biden that they would have asked Trump if he displayed the same issues is "joe are you suffering from any degenerative brain conditions"

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
92484763_2527512580799011_5090284901509365760_n.jpg

It will be fine

hillary was showing much better then 40 percent in the polls . Polls had her winning by a landslide.
you cant rewrite history to make an argument for a senile old bat.

the question is can joe last to the election without getting replaced.

marco_am on Twitter
I love your consistency in regards to complete lack of understanding of polls. Hillary’s favorability rating was always low, around 40%. Trump’s is in the high 30s. Biden is 55-60. There are voters that will vote for a candidate they don’t have a favorable opinion of, that’s why Trump got 46% of the vote. That doesn’t change the fact that more people like Joe than like Hillary or Trump. Sorry that upsets you.

newfie

I love your consistency in regards to complete lack of understanding of polls. Hillary’s favorability rating was always low, around 40%. Trump’s is in the high 30s. Biden is 55-60. There are voters that will vote for a candidate they don’t have a favorable opinion of, that’s why Trump got 46% of the vote. That doesn’t change the fact that more people like Joe than like Hillary or Trump. Sorry that upsets you.

um that likability translated into a predicted Hillary landslide. you cant cherry pick polls to make an argument for a senile old bat.

everybody loves grandpa but no one is voting for him for president when they see he is sitting there in his own urine.

It will be fine

um that likability translated into a predicted Hillary landslide. you cant cherry pick polls to make an argument for a senile old bat.

everybody loves grandpa but no one is voting for him for president when they see he is sitting there in his own urine.
I’m not cherry picking. I’m citing favorability ratings. You are confusing that with voting preference. It’s an indicator but not the only factor. Please continue to demonstrate your poor understanding. It’s entertaining.