Best pizza delivery driver to Ups man

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_2545.JPG

clean hairy

I was voted best pizza delivery driver at my local pizza shop on the month of June because I always get my pizzas delivered on time and fast also with no accidents or tickets. I cut corners when I can by taking short cuts and I run my pizzas up to the door for customer satisfaction that they get their food while it's hot and ready. My question is now that I'm really good at working my gps, I think I would make an excellent ups driver man because the work seems less difficult. Do you guys think they will let me bypass working in the building and go straight into driving on the street when I show them my resume and that I have been delivering pizzas for 5 and a half months now? I would hate to give this pizza delivery job up but I think it's time to get a steady income instead of relying on tips. Some people are stingy as :censored2:.
You have to use gps to find addresses in the small delivery area around your pizza place?????
Heck, I would imagine the UPS driver in that area can recite turn by turn how to get to any 3 addresses while you are playing with gps trying to figure out how to get to the first address!

rod

Retired 22 years
Alright dammit. I'll open up a gourmet chicken gizzard stand

We used to eat chicken hearts and gizzards like they were popcorn. I once bough a 25 pound sack of frozen chicken hearts. Ate every single one of them in time. Kept them in a chest freezer and when we wanted some I would take a chisel and chisel off a bunch of them.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
We used to eat chicken hearts and gizzards like they were popcorn. I once bough a 25 pound sack of frozen chicken hearts. Ate every single one of them in time. Kept them in a chest freezer and when we wanted some I would take a chisel and chisel off a bunch of them.

Too chewy. Made me gag.

Now, chopped up in giblet gravy..........

rod

Retired 22 years
Too chewy. Made me gag.

Now, chopped up in giblet gravy..........

Flour them up and throw them in a deep fryer-- salt them----to die for. Unfortunately as my cholesterol went up the less "good stuff" I was allowed to eat. I haven't had hearts or gizzards now for probably 10 years----------------but my cholesterol is under control.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Flour them up and throw them in a deep fryer-- salt them----to die for. Unfortunately as my cholesterol went up the less "good stuff" I was allowed to eat. I haven't had hearts or gizzards now for probably 10 years----------------but my cholesterol is under control.

My cholesterol is good, I have to watch carbs now.

Poop Head

Judge me.
This is why you're so strong and virile in your old age. Known fact; when you eat the heart of an anomL, you gain the power of that animal. @rod the man with the power of 500 chickens!

You poor deprived thing. Lol. You guys miss out on so much in Middle America.
Yes. Like hepatitis outbreaks, scurvey, devistating wildfires, hurricanes, shuffleboard, water shortages, smog, people from Jersey, the Japanese.. did I forget anything?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
This is why you're so strong and virile in your old age. Known fact; when you eat the heart of an anomL, you gain the power of that animal. @rod the man with the power of 500 chickens!

Yes. Like hepatitis outbreaks, scurvey, devistating wildfires, hurricanes, shuffleboard, water shortages, smog, people from Jersey, the Japanese.. did I forget anything?
None of that here. :)