Bezos getting the Big Picture?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Whatever you say, dude. It's ok to admit you're wrong, especially when it's clearly written out in your own words.

You think I was saying that they were losing money on a service that they hadn't yet started when I made the comments. Says more about you than me. Context, pal, context.

59 Dano

The bitter lessons taught to Ivan Boesky, Raj Rajaratnam Michael Milkin and Steve Cohen are enough to make any inside trader wannabe think twice.

A friend of the family is in hot water for insider trading. Nearly a quarter billion dollar net worth. Others that mplicated along with him include a famous sports celebrity, a former CEO of a food conglomerate, and a multibillionaire businessman.

Then there's Baka.

bacha29

A friend of the family is in hot water for insider trading. Nearly a quarter billion dollar net worth. Others that mplicated along with him include a famous sports celebrity, a former CEO of a food conglomerate, and a multibillionaire businessman.

Then there's Baka.
I never said that it would stop but Rajaratnam got 11 years in a federal prison. You wouldn't have brought up the matter if it didn't worry you. Perhaps this so called "friend of the family"will implicate you.

59 Dano

I never said that it would stop but Rajaratnam got 11 years in a federal prison. You wouldn't have brought up the matter if it didn't worry you. Perhaps this so called "friend of the family"will implicate you.

Oh yes, losing lots of sleep.

bacha29

Oh yes, losing lots of sleep.
Another one of your snide and indignant remarks that we have become so used to that they no longer have any impact on the discussion. Pal, I'm sorry to have to tell you this but you went to that well once too often.

59 Dano

Another one of your snide and indignant remarks that we have become so used to that they no longer have any impact on the discussion. Pal, I'm sorry to have to tell you this but you went to that well once too often.

When you float the notion that i'm involved with a felony crime, what kind of response do you expect?

bacha29

When you float the notion that i'm involved with a felony crime, what kind of response do you expect?[/QUOTE Why not? All of your responses are nothing but personal attacks. You know that bitter taste you have in your mouth right now? Don't worry. It's just a dose of your own medicine.

MemphisHubFedExer

I know Amazon stock has been on fire, but FedEx shares haven't done to shabby either. So I don't think investers are to worried about FedEx struggling to much competing with Amazon.