Bid on route

PullmanBrown

is there a rule on if you bid on a route how long you have to wait to bid on another one? That's if you win the route as what I mean how long do you have to wait before you can bid on another route?

542thruNthru

is there a rule on if you bid on a route how long you have to wait to bid on another one? That's if you win the route as what I mean how long do you have to wait before you can bid on another route?

This would depend on your Supplmental language. Some places are 3 bids a year. Some rebid routes every couple years.

Here you can bid as many times as you want.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Here in Nor Cal there’s a 6 month waiting period once you turn key on a permanent bid.

No limit on Temp Bids.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
We bid every January here but of you took a bid now you would be eligible to bid on a new one on January. The OP has no bidding seniority, so he may end up on something worse
Are the tues to sat routes in your center full-time non training routes? I heard next year no more tues to sat for fulltime guys

Johney

Assuming you mean a center/building package bid that pops up outside of the normal yearly bids, then HERE you win a bid and take it then say something else pops up you can't rebid until 6 month's have passed.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
It's definitely going to be a disaster
tues to sat routes are a very wide area , I’m currently a tues to sat. I find it very hard to believe that UPS will just throw some newbie on these routes..will they offer these jobs to the the reg temps next year? It seems like UPS is saying “take a fulltime tues -sat route or stay reg temp forever”

tues to sat routes are a very wide area , I’m currently a tues to sat. I find it very hard to believe that UPS will just throw some newbie on these routes..will they offer these jobs to the the reg temps next year? It seems like UPS is saying “take a fulltime tues -sat route or stay reg temp forever”
Reg temps wowi be a thing of the past. And yes Saturday routes suck big time, that's why I won't work a Saturday anymore

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
And yes Saturday routes suck big time, that's why I won't work a Saturday anymore
I actually like sat , a little schedule conflicting but the truck is completely empty. I was blessed to be trained on a lot of routes when i was a young UPSer so the wide area isn’t a big deal...but now I’m old and beat up so BID ROUTE ONLY THIS YEAR

542thruNthru

Is a reg-temp a fulltime driver? If so I believe you'd lose money becoming a 22.4